Author Topic: I fucks with BigFase - Goin' Green is my shit  (Read 385 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

I fucks with BigFase - Goin' Green is my shit
« on: November 21, 2009, 08:45:55 AM »
i haven't heard it all yet (im listening to it now) and this tape has RePlay value and Fase got skills.  I'm officially a fan now... no groupie shit

(i like the more original by Fase better)

dameons

Re: I fucks with BigFase - Goin' Green is my shit
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 09:38:50 AM »
He's a mark who let someone punch him in the face on video and didn't throw back at him. He just took it like a trick . How can u listen to him  talk about gangs , guns , fights, etc with a straight face ?  He's a fake .

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 09:44:58 AM »
He's a mark who let someone punch him in the face on video and didn't throw back at him. He just took it like a trick . How can u listen to him  talk about gangs , guns , fights, etc with a straight face ?  He's a fake .

yeah lol but u wouldn't of faught back either.  u aint always gotta fight back to be some sorta "real man", cuz at the end of tha day that's wat it's all about.  but Fase did take a L' for that

2euce 7even

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 03:01:01 PM »
remake of a classic.

ALLStAR 187

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 09:10:07 AM »
shout outz 2 big fa$e hunned bws4life bl00d iz thicKer than water

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2009, 07:12:43 AM »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2009, 07:43:00 AM »

yeah lol but u wouldn't of faught back either.  u aint always gotta fight back to be some sorta "real man", cuz at the end of tha day that's wat it's all about.  but Fase did take a L' for that
How the fuck would you know that, in order to defend a rapper you like you're degrading a man on the internet that you don't even know, you flaming faggot.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 08:27:29 AM »

How the fuck would you know that, in order to defend a rapper you like you're degrading a man on the internet that you don't even know, you flaming faggot.

awwww boooo, dont take up that shit talkin with me.  u woulda got ur bitch ass knocked tha fuck out too.  aint nobody tryna defend no rapper, niggas just keepin it real, and u should do tha same.   so DONT GET THA SMACKFACE!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 08:30:59 AM »
^haha what a faggot, you ain't even worth quoting u gay ass bitch :camp: