Author Topic: KOBE IS THE GREATEST  (Read 809 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: KOBE IS THE GREATEST
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2009, 02:13:18 PM »
LeBron made a pretty similar shot in the playoffs last season to win a game & i didn't any thread calling him "the mother fucking greatest".

you Laker-visioned people have such blinders on, it's incredible.

i've seen Tim Duncan hit game tying threes, shots like that are a flip of a coin.

co sign, anybody else could have made that shot and wouldnt have got near the recognition. just like the over the backboard shot, i've seen that so many times its uncountable and once he does it they make a big deal of it, at one point i seen them compare it to dunk over varajeo. a over the backboard shot shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as that dunk. its just publicity, they wanna make kobe seem like a michael jordan, and kobe is no michael jordan.

the thing is when lebron makes something irrelevant like throwing a football from half court into a basket, it stays on espn for days or weeks, when kobe makes an almost impossible off balance contested 3 point game winning buzzer beater its only on espn for a couple of days

honestly, throwing a football full court in the opposite hoop is a thousand times harder than hitting a 3.

but that's not true anyway, i haven't seen the football throw since he did it.

also, i would say constant highlights of a freak of nature athlete going for a triple double on a regular basis is far from "irrelevant".

honestly, what the hell does that football shot have to do wit basketball. lol i doubt if that were part of the game and it was during a real game i doubt lebron wouldnt of hit that, and plus he prob did it a couple times before he made it. u failied to see my point, it doesnt matter if that football shot is harder to hit, what the hell does it have to do with basketball. its just funny to me how you say the media is on kobes nuts when epsn hates on kobe basically all the time and doesnt give him the credit he deserves. lebron never hit buzzer beaters like kobe did, his buzzer beater in the play offs last year was mininscual compared to even this one.

but i dont compre LBJ and kobe cuz they have different game and different natural abilities and talent.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2009, 02:17:44 PM »
^LOL, so a PLAYOFF GAME winning 3 is LESS impressive than a regular season buzzer beater?

you're the type of fan who proves my point lol.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2009, 02:22:14 PM »
LeBron made a pretty similar shot in the playoffs last season to win a game & i didn't any thread calling him "the mother fucking greatest".

i've seen Tim Duncan hit game tying threes, shots like that are a flip of a coin.
Don't blame Lakers fans because no one cared to start call LeBron the greatest. Where were you at when LeBron made that shot if you feel he deserved it?

i don't feel LeBron deserved it then & i don't think Kobe deserves this because he hit a game winner.

there would be thousands of "greatests" if everybody whoever hit a game winning shot got this treatment lol.

the last shot is no different than the 4th shot, in my opinion; it's just nice when the last one goes in.
I'm pretty sure Kobe being called the greatest has a lot more to do then just this shot. It's not like people just started saying this. It's been 13 years in the making. This just reenforces that opinion.

& for the last 8 years on Dubcc it's been debated of his greatness & poll after poll have shown he doesn't even scratch the top five, let alone number one lol.
Stone Cold meant the greatest right now, not ever.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2009, 02:23:48 PM »

Don't blame Lakers fans because no one cared to start call LeBron the greatest. Where were you at when LeBron made that shot if you feel he deserved it?

i don't feel LeBron deserved it then & i don't think Kobe deserves this because he hit a game winner.

there would be thousands of "greatests" if everybody whoever hit a game winning shot got this treatment lol.

the last shot is no different than the 4th shot, in my opinion; it's just nice when the last one goes in.
I'm pretty sure Kobe being called the greatest has a lot more to do then just this shot. It's not like people just started saying this. It's been 13 years in the making. This just reenforces that opinion.

& for the last 8 years on Dubcc it's been debated of his greatness & poll after poll have shown he doesn't even scratch the top five, let alone number one lol.
Stone Cold meant the greatest right now, not ever.

that could be & i would probably agree with that; but i'm sure if we asked him who the best off time is, it would still be Mr. Bryant lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2009, 02:26:43 PM »
^LOL, so a PLAYOFF GAME winning 3 is LESS impressive than a regular season buzzer beater?

first of all, im talking about the relevance of the shot, neither were. u were here talking how that football shot was so much more harder to make, and basically i said that kobes shot last night was alot harder than lebrons game winning 3 regardless if it was in the play offs or not, u were hear stating about football shot that isnt even part of the game, in which he lost the series anyways (if were talking about relevance, yea it was a playoff game winning 3 but they went home early).

that was a great shot, lebrons buzzer beater was great too, i dont get why ur coming here talking down on the man.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2009, 02:28:44 PM »
Kobe's a fuckin fool lol I couldn't believe that shit went in that shit's just not fair.

ThaChamp

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2009, 02:34:43 PM »
Click your still one of those cats that sucks lebrons dick

Kobe>Lebron

Kobe still doing shit he did when he first came in the league
Lebron still young

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2009, 02:39:10 PM »

first of all, im talking about the relevance of the shot, neither were. u were here talking how that football shot was so much more harder to make, and basically i said that kobes shot last night was alot harder than lebrons game winning 3 regardless if it was in the play offs or not, u were hear stating about football shot that isnt even part of the game, in which he lost the series anyways (if were talking about relevance, yea it was a playoff game winning 3 but they went home early).

that was a great shot, lebrons buzzer beater was great too, i dont get why ur coming here talking down on the man.
lmao, looney just took a fat one on your chest...

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2009, 03:20:49 PM »

Kobe>Lebron

Lebron still young

Lebron>kobe. If you would just look past stats and see the affect lebron has on the team. i dont care how many buzzer beaters or turn around mid range jumpers he makes, lebron makes his team better. kobe is the type to place blame or try and do it all himself. lebron makes his team better somewhat like mj did. kobe is just surrounded by a good team automatically. kobe won championships cause he had a shaq on his team who was just a phenominal ball player at nature.

ThaChamp

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2009, 03:34:33 PM »

Kobe>Lebron

Lebron still young

Lebron>kobe. If you would just look past stats and see the affect lebron has on the team. i dont care how many buzzer beaters or turn around mid range jumpers he makes, lebron makes his team better. kobe is the type to place blame or try and do it all himself. lebron makes his team better somewhat like mj did. kobe is just surrounded by a good team automatically. kobe won championships cause he had a shaq on his team who was just a phenominal ball player at nature.

LMAO you cant be serious

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2009, 03:35:41 PM »

Kobe>Lebron

Lebron still young

Right, cause Jordan had scrubs like Pippen & Rodman. He really had to carry the weight for those dead beats. LeBron makes his teammates better despite his resume consisting of a Finals sweep and a hundred individual stats records.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2009, 03:36:39 PM »

how so? by not admitting Kobe is the greatest thing to walk the planet?

ThaChamp

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2009, 03:40:33 PM »

how so? by not admitting Kobe is the greatest thing to walk the planet?

no not at all but he is not better then kobe dogg

me and some of the black homies were arguing about it all throughout the game
black people think they are always right but Kobe proved my point last night

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2009, 03:49:14 PM »

black people think they are always right
roflmao

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2009, 03:58:33 PM »
funny thing is this shot wouldnt of even happened if it wasnt for fisher