Author Topic: MY EX'S SUCKED! LITERALLY  (Read 238 times)

Herbal_Life

MY EX'S SUCKED! LITERALLY
« on: December 10, 2009, 12:11:30 AM »
Lina sucked in the bed, But she sucked real well in the bed, always got me ahead
She wore a bra with fishnet, she had no cable, it was just DISH NET, so I was upset
But never sad, always said, a new day to get head, explode in her mouth by the pound
A cheater is what I found, & she’s homebound, faster than the beat I sound

Ho, ho, ho, ho
Oh, oh, oh, oh

When I cum; my dick hurts her ear-drum, in her mouth I go & come, find out where she's from
Treat her like a hoe, she wants to stay friends, but she’s foe, so let everyone know
Fuck her & keep her on her toe, use her then let it go, & don’t let your clean girl know

Ho, ho, ho, ho
No, no, no, no

Shelly took one peek & quickly made her pick, she unzipped my pants & rapidly licked
Without my dick even being clipped, she was already stripped, & ready to be whipped
I had to leave, but the Bartenders weren't tipped, limo drivers were skipped, & the blunt was dipped
Off to the hotel we were shipped, In the limo Hennessey was sipped, & the pussy completely ripped

Ho, ho, ho, ho
Oh, oh, oh, oh

Roll on rims with chrome, when is the next day I get dome, & easily fall sleep when I get home
The bitch’s sick to the head, & she sucked in the bed, & but she got with some idiot instead
Like Ranch her legs I spread, & in Israel she met Ned, & together they were happily wed.

Jellysickle Instrumental - Tech N9ne
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 09:34:15 AM by MC DARKXS »

G-Funk

Re: MY EX'S SUCKED! LITERALLY
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 02:45:27 PM »
Shelly one was okay.
but that Lina one was sloppy; and I mean your verse.

Herbal_Life

Re: MY EX'S SUCKED! LITERALLY
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 08:30:51 AM »
Shelly one was okay.
but that Lina one was sloppy; and I mean your verse.
CUZ I WAS GONNA SAY... ARE YOU SURE... I THOUGHT LINA WAS BETTER
LOLZ