Author Topic: VA-The_Ultimate_Death_Row_Collection-3CD-2009  (Read 1594 times)

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 09:53:14 PM by salkku »
''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

Portugoal

Re: VA-The_Ultimate_Death_Row_Collection-3CD-2009
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2009, 11:03:03 PM »
Why did they slow this version down?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/695612332c465690/

i think was rerecorded at one point

2euce 7even

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2009, 05:23:11 AM »
disappointment about this
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2009, 11:05:37 AM »
So overall is this worth the money ?

Whats the sound quality like ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

sms130

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2009, 12:03:51 PM »
I enjoyed this compilation. I like some of tha unreleased material on there. This alternate take of 'Natural Born Killaz' is tha shit, I need this in tha correct speed. Sam Sneed's verses would be perfect for a remix. Damn, Dr. Dre has been associated with some amazing work! I need for Death Row to get with Sam Sneed and get that unreleased Sam Sneed album out ASAP! I like 'Real Thugs' by Crooked I but, let's be real... tha production played a big part of why I like tha cut. (Don't get me wrong) Crooked did his thing on there but, tha production is tha real why people love this record so much. It's tha instrumental of the unreleased original version of The Next Episode by Snoop Doggy Dogg ft. Dr. Dre (Produced by Dr. Dre). I think that was just Suge (once again hating on Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg) by letting Crooked rhyme over and re-work Dre's old stuff that was left in Death Row's vault. He's done that with tha unreleased material that was intended for the 'Chronic 2000' album (although he did get 'Mr. Officer' on that album) but, Dre stopped that shit for tha most part. Still this was a cool compilation.