Author Topic: Roy Jones Jnr got rocked  (Read 286 times)

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Roy Jones Jnr got rocked
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2009, 10:29:30 PM »
this was suppose to be Jones tune up fight to fight B-Hop but i guess that fight is out the window now

Yup - it seems HBO lost interest into showing that fight. Hopkins should fight Adamek instead of Roy now 8)

Green said on radio that he wants the Hopkins fight now, would be a good move for him right now
one man one mission

TRG

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2009, 12:05:36 AM »
was pretty amped for this fight. im a big roy jones jr fan. even though he's australian im not really a fan of danny green. pretty bummed the whole thing lasted 2:02! lol

u must be from Sydney or someshit lol.... roy jones didn't take him that serious that L should end his career you all just jumping ship cos australians played u like that 2-1 on the night haha

Melbourne  ;)

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 12:46:50 AM »
was pretty amped for this fight. im a big roy jones jr fan. even though he's australian im not really a fan of danny green. pretty bummed the whole thing lasted 2:02! lol

u must be from Sydney or someshit lol.... roy jones didn't take him that serious that L should end his career you all just jumping ship cos australians played u like that 2-1 on the night haha

Melbourne  ;)

lol@that shit i grew up in Melbourne man but Green Machine is much loved in WA so I kinda jumped on him good to see he doing well man he a fkn role model n shit over here
one man one mission

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 03:01:49 AM »
just need Green to knock Mundines lights out now and the world will be a better place

Uploaded with ImageShack.us