Author Topic: Research Paper Help  (Read 613 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Research Paper Help
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 12:51:56 PM »
god I love highschool, I didn't study for any test, never made homework and never did anything in class and I have a great report card 8)

yea, you and everyone else. you aint special kid.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ikke

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 01:15:44 PM »
god I love highschool, I didn't study for any test, never made homework and never did anything in class and I have a great report card 8)

dutch higschool.
We put the dumber kids in another type of highschool.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 01:30:39 PM »

dutch higschool.

?

american education system is pretty bad, i dont know how it is in dutch schools.

basically for my 12th grade english class i did the senior project and they just gave me a whole years worth of credit for that.

ikke

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 01:37:27 PM »

dutch higschool.

?

american education system is pretty bad, i dont know how it is in dutch schools.

basically for my 12th grade english class i did the senior project and they just gave me a whole years worth of credit for that.
It's getting worse here lol.

Explain credit, maybe I'll get it in the next couple of months when the (build up to) the exams start or just an entirely different system.

You don't have different types of highschools right?
Retards and Geniuses in the same classes.

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2009, 01:40:11 PM »
use some databases and make sure you only use peer-edited sources. I got a 5 page paper due tomorrow too, it's on illegal immigration ag would you mind me interviewing you? and quit sending me stupid insults and then blocking me over aim. If you want to have a real discussion man up and stop being a bitch.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 01:43:47 PM by SPARETREALZZZZ »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2009, 01:44:25 PM »

dutch higschool.

?

It's getting worse here lol.

Explain credit, maybe I'll get it in the next couple of months when the (build up to) the exams start or just an entirely different system.

You don't have different types of highschools right?
Retards and Geniuses in the same classes.

no not really, but in school they have reg, honors, and magnet. which basicalyl cancels out the need or a "higher" level highschool considering it will be public. if u cant pass regular at ease (assuming u dont ditch) u have to be a borderline retard.

u need certain amount of credits to graduate at your senior year, but that doesnt mean you can take only electives, obviously u have to take certain academic classes like english, math, spanish, etc

ThaChamp

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2009, 01:47:19 PM »
use some databases and make sure you only use peer-edited sources. I got a 5 page paper due tomorrow too, it's on illegal immigration ag would you mind me interviewing you? and quit sending me stupid insults and then blocking me over aim. If you want to have a real discussion man up and stop being a bitch.

how am i the illegal your from fuckin mexico

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2009, 01:52:26 PM »
wait i thought i was asian ???

dog you're from texas every mexican there is illegal. and i was born in sf you idiot i just lived in mexico for like 2-3 years.

ikke

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2009, 01:56:16 PM »

dog you're from texas every mexican there is illegal. and i was born in sf you idiot i just lived in mexico for like 2-3 years.
That doesn't mean shit.
If both your parents are illegal, so are you.

Sparegeez

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2009, 01:57:20 PM »

That doesn't mean shit.

my parents are citizens, and so are my grandparents. dumbass

ikke

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2009, 01:58:16 PM »

That doesn't mean shit.

Post some legal documents or it didn't happen

ThaChamp

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2009, 01:59:21 PM »

so what banana boat did you and your family come off of?

Sparegeez

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2009, 02:01:21 PM »

That doesn't mean shit.

isn't my good english evidence enough? i mean look at AG he's been stuck in a 2 year college for like 5-6 years already i think it's because of his poor english. he's obviously illegal

ThaChamp

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2009, 02:04:01 PM »

That doesn't mean shit.

isn't my good english evidence enough? i mean look at AG he's been stuck in a 2 year college for like 5-6 years already i think it's because of his poor english. he's obviously illegal

illegals dont go to college, moron

damn Sparegeek just stop while you ahead... go hug up on your asian homies, faggot

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2009, 02:07:09 PM »

That doesn't mean shit.

illegals dont go to college, moron

LOL. damn ag you really don't know shit about college huh? Search up the dream act you'll see that your kind is qualified with some prerequisites.