Author Topic: questions bout "westside story" with a snoop verse? (no audio)  (Read 1391 times)

Dane

• 'G'
Re: questions bout "westside story" with a snoop verse? (no audio)
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2009, 08:58:37 AM »
LOL, that song sucked big time....

Big Money, haha, what a wack ass song. (Beat is top knotch)

Liked Bang along (why the hell weren't that a single) and that other slow song (still a little too much name dropping)

The cat is one confused one, the guy has said sorry 10 times, cried on tv cause the unit wouldn't do a tribute song with him, and tried to make it sound like MJ would squash the beef between him and 50.
50 has never spoken about this, and 50 stands firm not wanting anything to do with Game, and has made that clear ever since the falling out, where Game looks like a weak ass pussy when compared.

I know 50 flopped, but I'll seriously doubt Game is gonna do any better.

Now he's the one running his mouth like he's gonna do 1 mill a week (they pushed back his album 6 months, cause no one was feeling his new songs)

Did yall know Lloyd Banks, Hunger for more has sold over 6 mill worldwide...

« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 09:19:58 AM by Dane »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2009, 04:30:30 PM »
thats crazy if those banks numbers are right
the album was dope...not sure it should have moved that much but it was dope
i guess 6 mill worldwide is good
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2009, 04:50:00 AM »
Dane you speaking the truth. I know 50 flopped, as well as damn near everybody else but the most important thing about the album is the music was right it was a good album. People nowadays let album sells determine a classic or even good album.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2009, 11:46:52 AM »
Thanks Trav.  8)

Yup, from what I can see Banks first album sold more than Game's Worldwide... Game still pushing 5,?? mill.

50 needs to get the fuck away from Interscope, and try something new, yeah, perhaps sell out a bit, do a few collaborations with new cats or more mainstream names.

It's sad that the whole G-Unit branch lost their buzz, cause so many other people were on their way to drop their albums, Hot Rod was weeks away, Olivia too. Things went downhill after Mobb Deep's album, then both Bank's and Buck's album sales dropped alot.

Sad cause 03 - 05 was the shit... Just look at some of the live performances and video's.

I've said it a couple of times before, but the lay out for Game's album is damn near perfect. It would've been perfect if Snoop Dogg appeared on Westside story with a verse and a dope chores, and if Dre kept his lines on where I'm from.

However 50's presence on the album made a huge factor, the Eminem collabo also did it's magic. Banks also used Em, as with Yayo. Like Snoop himself said, 50 was clever on doing that, and making him appear on their shit too.

Jay-Z almost pulled it off a good lay out too with Blue Print 3, he only needing collabo's with Em and Wayne, 2 Dre beat's and the usual Beyonce duet, then it'll be an almost sure jackpot.

The new cats need some more mainstream established artists behind them, or else it's gonna drop.

I'd even go as far as saying Spider Loc, Cashis, Bishop Lamont, Stat Quo, would have opportunaties of putting out a classic album, if only the people behind them would support them like they did before.

Don't know what the hell happened.

A huge factor in the collapse of G-Unit has probably been, that he chose to ignore Game instead of going all out and destroying him. Now they are both fucked, but at the end of the day, 50 is still the bigger man, he doesn't look like a bitch like Game, even though he is flopping hard, and G-unit practically are dead.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2009, 03:34:46 PM »
then whats game talkin bout
"mr 8 times platinum from the cpt"
dont game say some shit like that? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2009, 03:50:36 PM »
I agree with a lot of what you said.Its sad to see the aftermath,shady,g unit empire gone.It seems to be a reocurring theme in rap of labels with vast amounts of talent letting it all go to waste.Imagine if that umbrella was under another label,theyd still be dropping albums today.What I loved most about g unit was they didnt care about big name producers.Theyd use a beat from anyone as long as it was hot.Such a nice change from the formula labels like dej jam use these days.I would say though that banks and em seem to be close.I think em knows banks is an amazing lyricist hes even given him props tons of times.Probably started when banks murdered em and 50 on dont push me.

On a side note has anyone noticed how much 50 wanted to be ja lately?He brought him down only to start making records like him.When ja started using case as his r and b singer for hooks,50 started working wtih joe.Joe and case used to be a duo before they went solo.Then when olivia came out 50 said she was like ashanti...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2009, 06:01:19 PM »
damn thats some interestin info...i never thought bout that but thats interestin

I agree with a lot of what you said.Its sad to see the aftermath,shady,g unit empire gone.It seems to be a reocurring theme in rap of labels with vast amounts of talent letting it all go to waste.Imagine if that umbrella was under another label,theyd still be dropping albums today.What I loved most about g unit was they didnt care about big name producers.Theyd use a beat from anyone as long as it was hot.Such a nice change from the formula labels like dej jam use these days.I would say though that banks and em seem to be close.I think em knows banks is an amazing lyricist hes even given him props tons of times.Probably started when banks murdered em and 50 on dont push me.

On a side note has anyone noticed how much 50 wanted to be ja lately?He brought him down only to start making records like him.When ja started using case as his r and b singer for hooks,50 started working wtih joe.Joe and case used to be a duo before they went solo.Then when olivia came out 50 said she was like ashanti...
Cube

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2009, 09:13:15 PM »
Dre should've left Snoop on the hook. Sounds better without 50

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2009, 09:37:07 PM »
yeah altho 50's isnt that bad
but maybe snoops could have been the g-mixx like they did with the pimp g mixx

Cube

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2010, 05:23:59 AM »
Can somebody hook me up with that Snoop rmx version plz ?

(no zshare link)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2010, 06:12:43 AM »
yeah 50's version isnt wack but snoop fits it better

Cube