Author Topic: Sign Up To DPG Recordz New Forum Wit All New Xcluzive Links  (Read 386 times)

Okka

Re: Sign Up To DPG Recordz New Forum Wit All New Xcluzive Links
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2009, 04:09:53 PM »
Tha Twinz will be postin there too, they gonna have a Q&A topic with Wayniac and Tripp Loc, PLUS they will release unreleased material.

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: SIGN UP TO DPG RECORDZ NEW FORUM WIT ALL NEW XCLUZIVE LINKS
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2009, 04:40:43 PM »
no CAPS!!!!

No shit.. I can't believe people are that nit-picky.. This is a gangster rap forum.. Who cares if people use caps? We should just be glad rappers come through to talk with us..

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2009, 04:43:41 PM »
"WOOT WOOT LIKE I AM SOOOOO THERE."
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2009, 04:53:28 PM »
Tha Twinz will be postin there too, they gonna have a Q&A topic with Wayniac and Tripp Loc, PLUS they will release unreleased material.

Hopefully they don't tag the songs with that same annoying tag they use to use. It's ruined Crook in Me. Anyway ill be signing up, the old forum was the shit. Brings back memories haha