Author Topic: Crooked I, ConiYac & Jazzy D Launch New Music Production Company  (Read 246 times)

EFFeX

Crooked I, ConiYac & Jazzy D Launch New Music Production Company
« on: December 15, 2009, 12:55:17 PM »

While it would appear that Long Beach's Crooked I already has his hands full with his upcoming solo projects as well as his Slaughterhouse endeavors, it would appear that the emcee is expanding his reach.

It has recently been announced that Crooked I has linked up with former Doggy's Angels veteran ConiYac and business extraordinaire Jazzy D to launch a new music production company. The company which is called, NBM (Nothin But Music) Entertainment is said to provide endless avenues for upcoming and established artists alike. The company will offer artists servoces such as image consultation, major digital distribution, marketing, management and much more. We would like to congratulate these three entrepreneurs on their latest effort and wish them all the luck in the world. Please visit the link included below for further information regarding this announcement.

If you are interested in contacting NBM Entertainment Group, please send all inquiries to info@nothinbutmusicent.com. In the mean time, make sure to keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further Crooked I related news updates.

Reference: http://sermonsdomain.blogspot.com/2009/12/crooked-i-coniyac-jazzy-d-start-new.html

DTG Entertainment

Re: Crooked I, ConiYac & Jazzy D Launch New Music Production Company
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 12:56:44 PM »
 ;)

Jazzy is always making moves.

EFFeX

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 12:58:09 PM »
;)

Jazzy is always making moves.

I know man, he always got something new on his plate.

Okka

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2009, 01:10:22 PM »
Good news but hey Crooked drop all this other shit and release that fuckin solo album :D

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

NBM Entertainment Launch Party Mixer!!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2009, 03:11:13 PM »

Hosted by:

Crooked I, Coniyac, Jazzy, Somaya Reece, The Ladiez League Models & Special Guest Appearances!
 Come Celebrate with us & Friends! Special attendee that pays their admission online will get a chance to win a complimentary bottle of Fortune Vodka, and VIP access for them and their guests (2 guests max)! We will have Photo opportunities, gift bag giveaways & MORE!

Giveaways by:
Universal Music Group
NBM Entertainment Group LLC
Dynasty Records
Luxury City Entertainment Music Group LLC

For more information Contact Us

NBM.EventsRSVP@gmail.com

Date: Jan 15, 2010

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

EFFeX

Re: NBM Entertainment Launch Party Mixer!!
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 03:24:34 PM »

Hosted by:

Crooked I, Coniyac, Jazzy, Somaya Reece, The Ladiez League Models & Special Guest Appearances!
 Come Celebrate with us & Friends! Special attendee that pays their admission online will get a chance to win a complimentary bottle of Fortune Vodka, and VIP access for them and their guests (2 guests max)! We will have Photo opportunities, gift bag giveaways & MORE!

Giveaways by:
Universal Music Group
NBM Entertainment Group LLC
Dynasty Records
Luxury City Entertainment Music Group LLC

For more information Contact Us

NBM.EventsRSVP@gmail.com

Date: Jan 15, 2010

Good looking out.

BIGWORM

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 08:14:12 PM »