Author Topic: Makaveli - Watch Ya Mouth OG  (Read 1484 times)

lomeli

• 'G'
Re: Makaveli - Watch Ya Mouth OG
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2009, 08:31:40 PM »
This the shit man love the fact we got the inter song but I had heard that it will leak soon n cdq but hey they all say the same shit n we get stuck with a shitty quality for years don't think who Evere leaked will leak this n cdq so don't keep your hopes up guys let's just b happy with what we have

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2009, 08:45:40 PM »
what i want to see is how notorious will not-makaveli site will be once everything leaks...that piece of shit site has no real purpose or substance. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2009, 08:54:18 PM »
what i want to see is how notorious will not-makaveli site will be once everything leaks...that piece of shit site has no real purpose or substance. 

who cares man  - if it leaks then good for us fans who woulda never got to hear it

really wish this had been included on Makaveli instead of "toss it up"

oh well
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

ttpac

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2009, 09:55:55 PM »
 This track would have been perfect for the 7 Day Theory in my opinion.  If I had a genie in a bottle I would ask for this OG in CDQ along with the remix we heard months back!  That would make for an awesome xmas gift!  8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2009, 10:45:19 PM »
Nothing special.

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2009, 02:11:59 AM »
But he also believed in putting out finalized product of good quality to enable his legacy to be looked upon as genuine and gifted

maybe.
But there really no point in keeping it for yourself. That makes you appear a greedy & egoist person.
Furthermore, whats the point to leak it in shitty quality, & keeping the CDQ for yourself? Saying what, y'all got a shitty one & I'm listening a CDQ. Alright, then what?

Nothing.
Fact is doesn't belong to you & nobody, it belongs to 2Pac & can we say his legacy.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2009, 04:10:35 AM »
Props.

This the shit man love the fact we got the inter song but I had heard that it will leak soon n cdq but hey they all say the same shit n we get stuck with a shitty quality for years don't think who Evere leaked will leak this n cdq so don't keep your hopes up guys let's just b happy with what we have

Whoa, that was difficult to read!

kemizt

woof

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2009, 05:39:33 AM »
Props.

Whoa, that was difficult to read!

Lol "shit leak shit cdq shit leak cdq"

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2009, 10:42:07 AM »
props!
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

JohnnyL

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2009, 11:11:20 AM »

I think you're probably right because if I had to guess, I'd say the person who leaked this is the same person who degraded the sound quality to begin with.

lomeli

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2009, 12:21:52 PM »
I'm thinking the person who leaked this one is the same who leaked the othere clip back n July n keeps teasing us with this I don't think anyone has it but this same dude I just think this fag keeps playing with our heads n in the end will b stuck with this one for years

Mietek23

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2009, 12:45:25 PM »
Propz but the quality is so shitty that I can't hear the beat >:(

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2009, 02:14:28 PM »

after all u always was this internet star (at least u was thinking) and leaked all material, now u bitching on the site u snitched? c'mon ridah, u was always idiot but didn't think that big

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2009, 04:52:38 PM »

after all u always was this internet star (at least u was thinking) and leaked all material, now u bitching on the site u snitched? c'mon ridah, u was always idiot but didn't think that big

i never snitched on that site ever, where did you get your info from? i never been an internet star ever so what the fuck you talkin about?
this the internet not real life, i might be an idiot to most people here but as long as my loved ones don't think of me that way then im content...what material did i leaked?   
« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 04:55:27 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

F-cisco

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2009, 05:03:50 PM »
Cool track. Quality is subpar, but something is better than nothing.