Author Topic: LOL Lil Wayne screwed Corpus  (Read 188 times)

ThaChamp

LOL Lil Wayne screwed Corpus
« on: December 18, 2009, 06:22:16 PM »
U.S. Border Patrol agents detained rapper Lil Wayne and 11 of his entourage members at the Falfurrias Checkpoint.

Agents detained Lil Wayne and his entourage around 3 p.m. on Friday on possible possession of marijuana.

Agent Joe Trevino told Action 4 News the people were on two tour buses.

As of 6:30 p.m., Lil Wayne was still in custody.

On Thursday, Lil Wayne performed at Dodge Arena in the city of Hidalgo.

He was pulled over about 60 miles North on U.S. 281.

Lil Wayne was expected to perform in Laredo on Friday night, and in Corpus Christi on Sunday.

Lil Wayne’s real name is Wayne Michael Carter

http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=392194

ThaChamp

Re: LOL Lil Wayne screwed Corpus
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 06:23:35 PM »
i know bitches that bought 300 dollar vip tickets and spent hella money cus he is performing here in Corpus and now its cancelled cus he got caught at a check point cus he was in the valley

all the bitches are upset cus there aint no refunds....

props to lil wayne for this

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 07:15:32 PM »
Got damn, did I misunderstand the title. I was thinkin' is said 'LOL Lil Wayne screwed Corpse'....I was bout to say what did that article have to do wit a corpse.

moe

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 07:18:27 PM »
Got damn, did I misunderstand the title. I was thinkin' is said 'LOL Lil Wayne screwed Corpse'....I was bout to say what did that article have to do wit a corpse.
lol.

acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 07:21:35 PM »
anyone dumb enough to spend $300 to see lil wayne deserves to get screwed.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 07:31:37 PM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2009, 07:34:24 PM »
Wayne got busted out in Arizona a year or so ago...for some reason i think it was border patrol there too.  Could be wrong though.  Shit him and his crew are prolly trafficking for the feds. 

oh shit hahaha

ThaChamp

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 08:40:03 PM »
they just said in the radio its not canceled yet

:-\

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 10:07:53 PM »
lol

lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaChamp

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2009, 12:32:52 AM »
man everyone here is on wayne fuckin' dick...

i aint even gonna lie tho i was thinkin bout going cus all the hoes are gonna be there but i thought about it and i aint gonna fuckin sell out to hear gay ass wayne songs and see him play the guitar like a homo...

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2009, 01:10:11 AM »
LOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!

+1
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2009, 01:12:25 AM »

ThaChamp

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2009, 01:20:49 AM »
Another thing i hate about the news is they are always fucking quick to report crimes and shit especially around the border to make people scared to go there
our news sucks all it revolves around is fuckin crime that happens, every drug bust gets reported, robberys ect... they show mug shots of people and totally humiliate them

my uncle just went to prison for shit he did a while back he got busted with coke, weed and an AK and they had him all up on the news lookin cracked out n shit... and tell everyone the business...

maybe im just really high but fuck the news its fucked up how they have cameras all in people faces before trials n getting arrested

moe

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2009, 04:34:41 AM »
lol.

lol

lol.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2009, 12:30:52 PM »
Another thing i hate about the news is they are always fucking quick to report crimes and shit especially around the border to make people scared to go there
our news sucks all it revolves around is fuckin crime that happens, every drug bust gets reported, robberys ect... they show mug shots of people and totally humiliate them

my uncle just went to prison for shit he did a while back he got busted with coke, weed and an AK and they had him all up on the news lookin cracked out n shit... and tell everyone the business...

maybe im just really high but fuck the news its fucked up how they have cameras all in people faces before trials n getting arrested

god forbid the news humiliates criminals. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.