Author Topic: 40glocc the only WestCoast artist at Power106 X-mas bws hits 40 on twitter  (Read 384 times)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
BWS MADE THREATS THAT THEY WOULD BE AT THE SHOW WEEKS AGO TO GET 40 AND THAT THE ROLLIN60 CRIPS WOULD BE WITH THEM BUT THAT DIDNT STOP 40 AND ZOOLIFE THEY WERE VERY MUCH IN THE HOUSE EVERYWHERE!!AND I BELIEVE ROLLIN 60 IS COOL WITH 40 HE SAYS IN INTERVIEWS HIM AND NIPSEY HUSSLE GO BACK

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D FIRST ZOOLIFE CAME OUT!! VILLAGE BOO,SUN,&LIL BOO THEN 40GLOCC THEN he brought ray j out on his set and they performed a hot record saying "DAMN"and he came out to a record called FUCK THE POLICE  the crowd was going crazy as he had them all chant it and say "FUCK THE POLICE" WIT they're middle fingers in the air!!! AFTER HIM 50 CAME ON STAGE&40&RAY-j Were WITH HIM TONY YAYO&loyd BANKS&WHOO KID!! 40 put on his twitter Quote:  "I WOULD LIKE 2THANK MY OPENING ACTS @MYFABOLOUSLIFE & @TPAIN 4WARMING UP OUR CROWD AT PWR106 CALI X-MAS SHOW" 40 glocc is Crazy!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PICTURE 1 40 GLOCC ROCKING CROWD: http://tweetphoto.com/6634292
PICTURE 2 ZOOLIFE ROCKING CROWD: http://tweetphoto.com/6617913
PICTURE 3 40 GLOCC&RAY-J: http://tweetphoto.com/6610469
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 09:15:39 PM by triple6 »
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
show was crazzzzzzy!! 8)
 feature Quote:

Dane

• 'G'
Re: 40glocc the only WestCoast artist at Power106 X-mas diss
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 09:46:22 AM »
Damn... Where the hell is Spider in this, normally he's always with the Unit when they head to LA.

Seriously wondering bout his condition, has he quit rap or something, haven't appeared in anything since August.

How bout the Menace... Did he show up? He said so on Twitter.

Jangalang

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 05:03:12 PM »
spider loc hopped off that burning ship, 40 Glocc still clinging to 50 nuts

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 11:21:48 PM »
u are saying that.

But isn't it true, that he's been completely gone for like 5 months?

I know a mixtape came last month, but no promotion at all

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 09:09:35 PM »
the menace didnt show up 40 has been tweeting about it becuase menace hit him on twitter so 40 went in on him calling him a twitter banger and said he was there waiting for him. figures about menace just like he said he had video footage of 40 wouldnt get out of the car.40 is really starting to look like a giant!! he is a good solid face for the west. do u agree?
 feature Quote:

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, 09:41:06 PM »
the menace didnt show up 40 has been tweeting about it becuase menace hit him on twitter so 40 went in on him calling him a twitter banger and said he was there waiting for him. figures about menace just like he said he had video footage of 40 wouldnt get out of the car.40 is really starting to look like a giant!! he is a good solid face for the west. do u agree?

If 40 sticks to doin good music and keep the beefin' to a minimum then he'll be a good face for the west. Right now...the west is not the spot and won't never be again if rappers keep up the bull shit. Gang bangin and bullyin is played the hell out!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme