Author Topic: Bone, Solo and Group Greatest Hits Album- What songs would you put on there?  (Read 67 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Here's my selections for a greatest hits album from the best rap group of all-time:

1.  "Thuggish Ruggish Bone"-  joint that started it all and created a huge buzz for the Bone sound.
2.  "Fo The Love of Money"-  Bone in the good ol' days with Eazy
3.  "First of the Month"-   This song ruled the airwaves summer/fall 95
4.  "Crossroads"-  This is their signature track that they will be remembered forever for
5.  "Thug Devotion"-  they always had one GREAT track on those Mo Thugs albums, the rest were filler
6.  "Dayz of Their Lives"-  Bone was pushin so many styles, they slowed it down and dug deep on this one
7.  "Notorious Thugs"- Bone and Biggie, banger like no other
8.  "Thug Luv"-  2pac and Bone come with some of the hardest shit ever heard
9.  "It's All Good"  - this may be the smoothest track I've ever heard, and you have to love Felicia on this one
10.  "Breakdown" -  Bone harmonizing with Mariah Carey
11.  "Xtacy" - by this time 99/2000 they had kind of fallen off, but were still able to come with a great joint
12.  "Talk To Myself" -Krazy Bone feat. Tiffany- touching song, Thug On The Line had a few dope joints on it
13.  "Hard Time Hustlin"  Krazy Bone and Sade-  Krazy Bone could come with some great solo joints
14.  "Look Into My Eyez"-  first single off the Art of War album, which was another great Bone album that went multiplatinum
15.  "Home"-  Phil Collins is probably my favorite 80's artist, this remix of his old work matches to near perfection
16.  "Try So Hard" - feat. Akon- after all these years, Bone is still doing it with maybe the best song 2007
17.  "World So Cruel"-  Flesh-n-Bone- Great song and video from winter 96/97, Reverend Run added a nice touch to this song although his lyrics weren't that dope if you try to over-analyze them, Flesh came perfect on a beautiful track
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 05:25:16 PM by Infinite... Be and It Is »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just realised I have no Bone on my laptop. Cheers for reminding me of some of their hits.