Author Topic: McGrady to the Kings  (Read 205 times)

The Watcher

McGrady to the Kings
« on: February 18, 2010, 03:56:17 AM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ys-kingstrade021710&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

The Houston Rockets have reached an agreement in principle to acquire Kevin Martin(notes) from the Sacramento Kings, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The proposed deal has the Rockets sending Tracy McGrady(notes), Carl Landry(notes) and Joey Dorsey(notes) to the Kings for Martin, Sergio Rodriguez, Hilton Armstrong(notes) and Kenny Thomas(notes).

Two league sources tell Y! Sports the Kings are unsure whether they will keep McGrady or expand the trade to three teams and send him to the New York Knicks.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Skindiana bon3z

Re: McGrady to the Kings
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 05:33:33 AM »
so now he's gonna be injured in a Kings uniform? lol

thisoneguy360

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 08:33:29 AM »
A young prospect for an injury plagued player out of his prime? I've always been a Tmac fan but this is a horrible trade.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 11:22:04 AM by TheRemedy360 »

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 08:47:32 AM »
A young prospect for an injured plagued player out of his prime? I've always been a Tmac fan but this is a horrible trade.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 11:30:57 AM »
The fuck are the Kings thinking?

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 11:32:27 AM »
The Rockets, Kings and New York Knicks have agreed to terms that will expand the Houston-Sacramento deal into a three-way trade that lands Tracy McGrady with the Knicks, according to NBA front-office sources.

The Knicks will acquire McGrady and Sergio Rodriguez from Sacramento, sources said.

The Rockets get Kevin Martin and Hilton Armstrong from Sacramento, and Jordan Hill and Jared Jeffries from New York. Houston also will have the right to swap first-round picks with the Knicks in 2011 as well as take on New York's 2012 first-round pick.

A source close to the negotiations told ESPN NBA Insider Chad Ford that the Knicks' pick is top-1 protected in 2011 and top-5 protected in 2012.

Sacramento obtains Houston's Carl Landry and Joey Dorsey and New York's Larry Hughes.

Marc Stein is a senior NBA writer for ESPN.com.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4924836

ThaChamp

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 11:38:15 AM »
id like to see Martin come to houston