Author Topic: Haha I really wonder how 50 Cent is feeling now that...  (Read 1063 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Haha I really wonder how 50 Cent is feeling now that...
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2009, 01:04:03 PM »
His mixtapes are on some grimey street shit, back in the day they were about flipping whatever was hot and making the shit 10x better. I think Fif needs Sha Money XL back in his corner, he's got a dope ear for beats and beat makers

Jaydc

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2009, 07:23:01 PM »
50 cent died in 1987

50 cent is not a business-man, he is an music-artist

Is that why hes made more money in business then music?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2009, 07:25:01 PM »
Jaydc made the best point.

when 50 Cent puts put that poppy shit, you guys bitch & want that old grimey street shit.

he gives you the street shit & then you bitch that he doesn't even go near the hood anymore.

it's as if you guys just woke up a day after The Massacre dropped & said, "well, i officially hate this Curtis Jackson fellow".

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2009, 07:26:43 PM »
but cham hi last 2 albums for sure have been str8 wack even most of massacre he makin the overrated rapper jay-z sound good and look good when jay aint all that
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2009, 07:32:05 PM »
but cham hi last 2 albums for sure have been str8 wack even most of massacre he makin the overrated rapper jay-z sound good and look good when jay aint all that

Curtis was poor, but it had a few tracks on it.

i was feelin' Before I Self Destruct.

it's just the principal that it doesn't matter what he puts out, it will be shitted on, until the end of time. :P

h2k4

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2009, 08:04:57 PM »
I thought Massacre was ok.  After that, he went downhill fast.  Lost his hunger for hip-hop and solely tried to create music that could commercially make him money.  Now he's feeling the effect.  Doubt he cares though because he did what he intended to do, which was to become wealthy.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2009, 08:11:46 PM »
Do you all actually believe Before I Self Destruct was made for sole commercial reasons? 

You all misunderstand him.  If he made music for sole commercial reasons he would have hopped on every fad and gimmick there is.  He admittedly tried auto-tune but recognised it wasn't who he was an artists (one or two T.O.S tracks) and returned to who he wanted to be (Before I Self Destruct).  The man makes money off the things he wants to do but that isn't the only reason he makes music.  He's got a love for hip-hop even if all you see is him making the dough from it.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

sofdark

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2009, 08:34:14 PM »

(please don't say ''at least he's got money'' or ''he's a very successful businessman'' because that has nothing to do with the question and is just a way to deviate from it)

u answered ur own question haha

jeanmiche777

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2009, 09:23:55 PM »
Do you all actually believe Before I Self Destruct was made for sole commercial reasons? 

You all misunderstand him.  If he made music for sole commercial reasons he would have hopped on every fad and gimmick there is.  He admittedly tried auto-tune but recognised it wasn't who he was an artists (one or two T.O.S tracks) and returned to who he wanted to be (Before I Self Destruct).  The man makes money off the things he wants to do but that isn't the only reason he makes music.  He's got a love for hip-hop even if all you see is him making the dough from it.

Even if he's got love for hip-hop, I sincerely think that he fell off and that his last 2 albums are bad. He had a way to sing but rap at the same time on the choruses that was very catchy and melodic. IMO, that's why this guy's rich. He's a good businessman that once knew how to write a catchy hook.

The perfect example is ''OK you're right''. Those 'yea', 'no','no'...... WACK

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2009, 09:32:32 PM »

Got alotta time for you bro!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2009, 09:44:14 PM »
but if he puts out a dope product it will be shitted on by the minority aka haters lol
but if he puts out another get rich or die tryin....aite close to that and only thing close to that is beg for mercy then hes good but he hasnt but he keeps on claimin after every album that its his best album'
forget sales....the product itself is wack
this bisd album is some of the worst ART ever put together and whats sad it was put together by someone who thinks hes the dopest rapper to ever live, or livin etc...
hes the interscope bitch when it used to be the other way around

Curtis was poor, but it had a few tracks on it.

i was feelin' Before I Self Destruct.

it's just the principal that it doesn't matter what he puts out, it will be shitted on, until the end of time. :P
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2009, 02:24:20 AM »
What people fail to realise is 50 has achived more in his 6 or so years in the game then most rappers who have been active 15 or so years. If thats falling off then i bet these rappers wish they were falling left right and centre!!
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2009, 07:48:29 AM »
damn real talk wicked

Even if he's got love for hip-hop, I sincerely think that he fell off and that his last 2 albums are bad. He had a way to sing but rap at the same time on the choruses that was very catchy and melodic. IMO, that's why this guy's rich. He's a good businessman that once knew how to write a catchy hook.

The perfect example is ''OK you're right''. Those 'yea', 'no','no'...... WACK
Cube

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2009, 11:04:41 AM »

Tiger woods is a great buisiness man, no just because he made more money with sponsers/buisiness then with golf dont say shit

name a few succesful buisiness moves from 50 cent if u can

and dont mention him gettin bought out by coca cola for 100 million dollars 
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2009, 12:46:18 PM »

Tiger woods is a great buisiness man, no just because he made more money with sponsers/buisiness then with golf dont say shit

name a few succesful buisiness moves from 50 cent if u can

and dont mention him gettin bought out by coca cola for 100 million dollars 

How is that not a successful business move? He saw a company starting out that represented Curtis Jacksons values (healthy living, going to the gym, staying fit etc), represented the product through his own brand, and instead of asking for a lump sum, he asked for shares in the company as his payment, everything about that move is pure business, from the ethics behind it to the push he gave it to the fact he chose an investment over a quick buck...

Fact is, he worked the g unit brand to the fullest when he was on top, successful shoes, clothing line, movie, video game and he helped make 3 new rappers go Platinum, and one gold. Fif capitalised on the movement he created in every way possible, denying he is a smart businessman is plain ignorant...