Author Topic: Haha I really wonder how 50 Cent is feeling now that...  (Read 1062 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Haha I really wonder how 50 Cent is feeling now that...
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2009, 02:44:15 PM »
I wouldn't call him a great businessman. He took great advantage of his buzz back in 03, there's no denying that but as soon as that went away, all his business ventures started flopping too. Because that's when you can tell if he is business savvy, it's it's easy to make deals, especially for him in 03 when he was on top of the music industry, deal offers must have been flying left and right. Other than that Vitamin Water deal, which was basically more luck than common sense, 50 has been taking on L after another since 06 (music and business wise).

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2009, 02:44:33 PM »
Then there's THISIS50.COM revenue and his youtube deal where he makes a percentage of money off every video involving 50 Cent.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2009, 03:05:55 PM »
represented the product through his own brand, and instead of asking for a lump sum, he asked for shares in the company as his payment, everything about that move is pure business, from the ethics behind it to the push he gave it to the fact he chose an investment over a quick buck

get the facts rights, he invested in Glaceau,bought 10% of it, they used his name 2 sell even more water 3 years later coca cola comes in

if he was so smart why didnt invest more then 10%

I googled this India's Tata Tea Ltd. (TTTE.BO), which last year bought a 30 percent stake in Glaceau for $677 million, said on Friday it would receive about $1.2 billion, nearly doubling its investment, now thats a buisiness move

Fif capitalised on the movement he created in every way possible, denying he is a smart businessman is plain ignorant...

oke, u remember wu tang with wu wear,movies,videogames, made i dont know how many Platinum  and i dont know how many gold so u would say that Rza or any from the wu tang is a smart buisiness man, NO

not ignorant....
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2009, 03:09:53 PM »
u can walk 2 a bank with a load of money, pay some people 2 look after your money, let them do the invests, u pay them a percentage and u makin profit
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2009, 04:50:14 PM »
so yeah, i wonder how 50 Cent feels...

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2009, 07:14:05 PM »
represented the product through his own brand, and instead of asking for a lump sum, he asked for shares in the company as his payment, everything about that move is pure business, from the ethics behind it to the push he gave it to the fact he chose an investment over a quick buck

get the facts rights, he invested in Glaceau,bought 10% of it, they used his name 2 sell even more water 3 years later coca cola comes in

if he was so smart why didnt invest more then 10%

I googled this India's Tata Tea Ltd. (TTTE.BO), which last year bought a 30 percent stake in Glaceau for $677 million, said on Friday it would receive about $1.2 billion, nearly doubling its investment, now thats a buisiness move

Fif capitalised on the movement he created in every way possible, denying he is a smart businessman is plain ignorant...

oke, u remember wu tang with wu wear,movies,videogames, made i dont know how many Platinum  and i dont know how many gold so u would say that Rza or any from the wu tang is a smart buisiness man, NO

not ignorant....

RZA was a smart businessman, most of the Wu weren't.  That's why there is issues
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2009, 07:31:07 PM »
he need to step outta game for a while...