Author Topic: 50 in LA performing "So Disrespectful"  (Read 1147 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 in LA performing "So Disrespectful"
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2009, 07:57:16 AM »
banks without a dope beat is aite
game without a semi dope beat is wack
and like many have said banks is a better rapper jus doesnt have the better discography than game
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2009, 05:27:43 PM »
50 is so talented, I mean sure, you can't understand a fucking word he says, but hey, who gives a shit, mumbling is cool, and yayo screaming on the back up mic with lower quality sounds great. This is why hip hop is dying, cos there is no talent.

Banks > Game.

before banks dropped his solo album, he was hot. His mixtape work, and especially his work on Beg For Mercy was quality. I couldn't wait for his solo but it was shit. Game's first solo, in my opinion, was his best, prob cos dre was all over it. Game's last two albums have been pretty shit, but not as shit and banks' albums.

to each his own, but i still bump shit from his first solo album every now & then; i just loved thought. i always thought he dropped off for a little bit; stood out on Terminate On Sight, but still was alright on that; then everything since that has been on the up & up for Banks, i got high hops for future works. 8)

Crooked I is the best spitter around but he hasn't proven to me he's a dope song writer. 

Banks is among the best spitters but lacks in the song department.  If Banks would open on some personal shit ala Shine Thru for a whole track and stick to a single topic he'd be a force to be reckoned with.

Game is an average spitter and an average song writer (better in the song creation than Banks but his bars are eh). 

personally feel like the beats save Game.
he raps over much better instumentals than Crooked though

definatly, but i think that's because Crooked for the most part raps over other people's beats; i don't think he cares what the beat is, he just wants to spit over it. i hope the recent signing with Shady will bring him some BANGIN' Dre beats. 8)

banks without a dope beat is aite
game without a semi dope beat is wack
and like many have said banks is a better rapper jus doesnt have the better discography than game

100% of all his best songs have one thing in common, great beat. he has been given the title of having a great ear beats & i'm sure he does, but in the end, they make his good songs great & his great, classic.

just look at Relapse, i mean it gets a lot of recognition as a great piece of work, but put average beats on it & it wouldn't be the wackest shit ever lol.

i mean, i enjoyed that album, but the production really saved it.

same goes for all of Game's work, he's got a great lineup all the time of beats dropped & even if you say, "well that's just because he has a great year for beats", it still doesn't change the fact that he has better beats being thrown at him than most guys.

eNgIeS

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2009, 09:25:12 PM »
I think Game and 50 fans are very diveded, you either like one or the other. And Game doesnt really perform diss tracks to 50 at concerts yeah he did at first but really he just talkis shit about them

He does that in NY and im sure some NY's hate 50 too. Just as im sure some in Cali love 50 hate Game. So its whatever proves absolutely nothing. Besides 50 be bragging about sales when he just totally bombed now he's shutting the fuck up. LOL@50

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2009, 09:50:45 PM »
yeah but banks on the dopest beats sounds better than game on the dopest beats
but game's muzik is made by the beat...so without a dope beat its wack to listen to game and he sounds borin..lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2009, 01:16:35 AM »
50 is so talented, I mean sure, you can't understand a fucking word he says, but hey, who gives a shit, mumbling is cool, and yayo screaming on the back up mic with lower quality sounds great. This is why hip hop is dying, cos there is no talent.

Banks > Game.

before banks dropped his solo album, he was hot. His mixtape work, and especially his work on Beg For Mercy was quality. I couldn't wait for his solo but it was shit. Game's first solo, in my opinion, was his best, prob cos dre was all over it. Game's last two albums have been pretty shit, but not as shit and banks' albums.

to each his own, but i still bump shit from his first solo album every now & then; i just loved thought. i always thought he dropped off for a little bit; stood out on Terminate On Sight, but still was alright on that; then everything since that has been on the up & up for Banks, i got high hops for future works. 8)

Crooked I is the best spitter around but he hasn't proven to me he's a dope song writer. 

Banks is among the best spitters but lacks in the song department.  If Banks would open on some personal shit ala Shine Thru for a whole track and stick to a single topic he'd be a force to be reckoned with.

Game is an average spitter and an average song writer (better in the song creation than Banks but his bars are eh). 

personally feel like the beats save Game.
he raps over much better instumentals than Crooked though

definatly, but i think that's because Crooked for the most part raps over other people's beats; i don't think he cares what the beat is, he just wants to spit over it. i hope the recent signing with Shady will bring him some BANGIN' Dre beats. 8)
he raps over other hot beats & the original ones that he has are often club stuff or something like that

DPGC23

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2009, 10:38:40 PM »
WHAT IS 50 SAYIN BOUT THE WEST???

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE