Author Topic: Menace from bws airs out 40glocc and Og RedRum airs out kurupt  (Read 2481 times)

The_Offence

Re: Menace from bws airs out 40glocc and Og RedRum airs out kurupt
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2009, 04:39:33 PM »
40 just like picking on lil niggaz  he'll pick on the tyga,soulja boy,drake,yung berg, lil wayne,j cole he'll pick on niggaz like that, hip hop niggaz, he uses them to make himself look hard because these niggaz are not street there just hip hop heads so he'll talk about how they dress and all kind of dumb ass shit but when niggaz like schoolboy Q and Menace niggaz from real hoods get at him he ignores them...

at least spider gets down spider talks his shit and he back backs it up 40 don't

SACRIFICE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2009, 05:41:58 PM »
I said it once and I'll say it again....niggaz need to stop putting personal hood issues on the internet.....I'm from the Eastside (SC) so I know this type shyt not supposed to be broadcast, now they can't really ever do nuttin' major cuz it's documented... don't they know P.O's cruise the net? snitchin on themselves....I aint heard shyt in that interview about an upcoming release or nothing....c'mon ya'll get off that shyt....are they really trying to make music or what?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2009, 07:30:18 PM »
these dudes mad because he called out kurupt ;D do you even know why he called kurupt out ?  how do you know kurupt didn't do some shady shit to him, if you listen to what he said he says im sick of family members trying to play me im not giving you anymore passes which means there some personal shit you dick riding kurupt fans don't know about its a family thing ,you niggaz don't know the full story yet your commenting on the situation picking sides because your a fan of kurupt anyways lets see if 40 glocc steps up one on one he already pussied out when schoolboy q called him out so i don't see him fighting anybody 1 on 1 that nigga looks like the type thats about jumping niggaz when he's with a bunch of other dudes

40 karma is a bitch as the world turns your turn is coming closer and closer what goes around comes around
PREACH!!

2euce 7even

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2009, 04:29:06 AM »
redrum is mad at ´rupt 4 not helpin him out while redrum and bloody mary were on death row.kurupt and redrum are related.that´s some family-thang so yall needta stay out of this shit, it aint "who did the best diss-track"-shit.
kurupt and redrum got a song together? ???
what happend to redrum?he looks like he on h or some shit.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2009, 05:10:56 AM »
Yea that nigga redrum looks like he's in bad shape. But idk who to believe on one hand I want to believe menace but I found it fishy when he said he wasn't gonna do shit with the gun,if he really felt that way he would have socked the shit out of him while 40 had the pistol in his hand. Just my thought on that piece.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Okka

« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2009, 07:10:45 AM »
I thought Keita Rock was Kurupt's older brother or some shit? at least that's what I thought Kurupt said in that video interview with Jayo dissing Daz from '05

It's metaphorical. Keita basically just fucked with him. No one really fucks with The Dogg Pound or anyone affiliated like that anymore.

Keita Rock was in the "Trylogy" video too. It's a shame what happened to Tha Dogg Pound.

LONDON!!

« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2009, 07:36:58 AM »
Funny as Kurupt & Redrum made a track together last year - When I Come Through

And that shit bangs ;D

could you up that track dawg?
"get this money by any means nessassary"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2009, 08:38:34 AM »
Yea that nigga redrum looks like he's in bad shape. But idk who to believe on one hand I want to believe menace but I found it fishy when he said he wasn't gonna do shit with the gun,if he really felt that way he would have socked the shit out of him while 40 had the pistol in his hand. Just my thought on that piece.

Real shit, just started sockin his ass all into the center console of his car. Menace had that ol'goofy ass "yay Im on camera and get to talk shit" look on his face like I said they're both full of shit. I wouldn't be surprised if they both agreed to beef for publicity.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

The_Offence

« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2009, 08:46:51 AM »

Real shit, just started sockin his ass all into the center console of his car. Menace had that ol'goofy ass "yay Im on camera and get to talk shit" look on his face like I said they're both full of shit. I wouldn't be surprised if they both agreed to beef for publicity.
would you really take that chance ? even a pussy has a limit, even a kid that gets picked on everyday has a breaking point.. 40 might not have done shit with that gat but if you start socking him that nigga could pop off just out of fear so even if a pussy nigga has a gun i personally wouldn't take the chance of swinging on him because he might not wanna pop off on you if your standing at a distance but if you just start swinging on a nigga anything is possible he might pop off and didn't really want to but because you pushed him he did it. it really doesn't matter what happened that day because none of us now but now that menace wants to chunk em lets see who has heart and who's really pussy
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 09:04:29 AM by The_Offence »

Blood$

« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2009, 08:51:12 AM »
redrum is mad at ´rupt 4 not helpin him out while redrum and bloody mary were on death row.kurupt and redrum are related.that´s some family-thang so yall needta stay out of this shit, it aint "who did the best diss-track"-shit.
kurupt and redrum got a song together? ???
what happend to redrum?he looks like he on h or some shit.

congratulations on repeating what others have already said in this topic!  :D

seriously, delete this post and your account, and your life... you offer nothing and need to stop acting like you do

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2009, 09:34:10 AM »

would you really take that chance ? even a pussy has a limit, even a kid that gets picked on everyday has a breaking point.. 40 might not have done shit with that gat but if you start socking him that nigga could pop off just out of fear so even if a pussy nigga has a gun i personally wouldn't take the chance of swinging on him because he might not wanna pop off on you if your standing at a distance but if you just start swinging on a nigga anything is possible he might pop off and didn't really want to but because you pushed him he did it. it really doesn't matter what happened that day because none of us now but now that menace wants to chunk em lets see who has heart and who's really pussy

If you fire on his ass hard enough he's goin to drop that shit or drop himself. Thats why they say dont pull a gun unless you're really about to use it. I know a couple of ppl who has socked out ppl for pullin guns knowin they're just flashin it.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2009, 12:07:04 PM »
supreme wit that gangsta shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2009, 12:27:52 PM »

If you fire on his ass hard enough he's goin to drop that shit or drop himself. Thats why they say dont pull a gun unless you're really about to use it. I know a couple of ppl who has socked out ppl for pullin guns knowin they're just flashin it.

Exactly and when that happens you get so pissed off you be like " I know the pussy ass nigga didn't just pull out a toast" and at that point your mad already so your not reall thinking about you getting shot,your thinking about beating that nigga into a coma.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

jloco53

« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2009, 05:25:26 PM »
i know i believe trav man he so gangsta . ,supreme didnt type that i did when i was at her house last night..love you supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2009, 07:35:44 PM »
supreme its crazy tho
cuz you ask whoever and ask them
waz up with wayne, gucci gang bangin....i cant speak on them or what they do...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.