Author Topic: American Family Association: Stone To Death Killer Whale Who Killed Trainer  (Read 166 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

The American Family Association, a religious right group, is urging that Tillikum (Tilly), the killer whale that killed a trainer at SeaWorld Orlando, be put down, preferably by stoning. Citing Tilly's history of violent altercations, the group is slamming SeaWorld for not listening to Scripture in how to deal with the animal:

Says the ancient civil code of Israel, "When an ox gores a man or woman to death, the ox shall be stoned, and its flesh shall not be eaten, but the owner shall not be liable." (Exodus 21:28)
However, the group is going further and laying the blame for the trainer's death directly at the feet of Chuck Thompson, the curator in charge of animal behavior, because, according to Scripture,

But, the Scripture soberly warns, if one of your animals kills a second time because you didn't kill it after it claimed its first human victim, this time you die right along with your animal. To use the example from Exodus, if your ox kills a second time, "the ox shall be stoned, and its owner also shall be put to death." (Exodus 21:29)
SeaWorld has no plans to execute Tilly.

Sikotic™

The whale maliciously planned his attack. I hope I see Tilly in hell.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
The whale maliciously planned his attack. I hope I see Tilly in hell.

ive seen web chatter about another possible attack.  no specific target has been named, but all coastal areas and other known whale areas have been put on alert.  please, if you see any suspicious whale activity, report it to the authorities. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

CNN just confirmed that bin Laden is claiming association to Tilly (real name Abdul Sheikh Hassan).
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i fucking knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Bananas

We're gonna need a bigger boat.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
CNN just confirmed that bin Laden is claiming association to Tilly (real name Abdul Sheikh Hassan).

haha, no suprise there.. whales and dolphins have been plottin the western worlds downfall for some time now  ;)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ROFLMAO!!!

+1 for that.  man, i miss south park.  haahahaha