Author Topic: J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!  (Read 579 times)

Jaydc

Re: J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2009, 05:55:16 PM »
Ife bengals were elite they would have beaten the chargers or vikings.They would have beaten the raiders,they would have  a better points against and points for.As I pointed out even the jets have scored more points with a rookie qb whos third in interceptions.Cincy got lucky with a couple of come from behind wins and the ravens shooting themselves in the foot with dumb penalties on late drives.They could easily be 8-7 right now.

Jaydc

« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2009, 06:07:51 PM »
And of all their wins theyve only won one single game by more then ten points.Just compare them to the other teams at 10-5 and look at the stats.Green bay has scored 428 and given up 290.Patriots have scored 400 and given up 251.Thats far and away better then the bengals.Cincy has gotten some lucky wins but they will lose in the first round of the playoffs Id put money on that.

OchoCinco

« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2009, 06:19:36 PM »
Winning is winning, go cry that ur Jets dont have the Bengals record and probably wont make the playoffs and u wont be able to talk about nik in the gspot for a whole month afterwards, that is unless we sit our players to help ur little mark sanchez out. SANCHIZE BABY.ROY

now im goin to get drunk peace.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2009, 06:24:46 PM »
Being at the bottom of the elite teams doesn't mean you aren't an elite team. The Colts are an elite team but they would 4-11 with Sanchez, and could have lost a lot of those close games with a few breaks going the other way. The Bengals beat the Steelers and Ravens twice. The Jets lost twice to the Dolphins. The Bengals won games when it mattered and the Jets lost them, and Caldwell didn't pull Manning this game we're discussing would be meaningless because the Jets would be 7-8.

Jaydc

« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2009, 06:29:47 PM »
The score was 15-10 when manning came out.So their win wasnt gauranteed at all.And the  jets offense had to score points to win,manning doesnt play defense.

Being an elite team means your dominant.Bengals offense is terrible.Carson palmer has been mediocre at best all season.This team isnt as good as their record.If troy was in for the steelers they would have won both their games.Like I said if they were elite they would have beaten an elite team.They lost to them.

OchoCinco

« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2009, 06:35:58 PM »
lol didnt u get the winning touchdown on a defensive touchdown by a fumbe from the backup qb, ur a idiot jay.

Jaydc

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2009, 06:38:43 PM »
lol didnt u get the winning touchdown on a defensive touchdown by a fumbe from the backup qb, ur a idiot jay.

and?That fumble wasnt painters fault,manning would have fumbled that ball the same way,any qb would have.After that the jets made a 6 minute drive running the ball down the field until they got a touchdown.And they also kicked a fieldgoal.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 06:41:49 PM by Special Agent Jaydc M.D. »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2009, 07:16:18 PM »

and?That fumble wasnt painters fault,manning would have fumbled that ball the same way,any qb would have.After that the jets made a 6 minute drive running the ball down the field until they got a touchdown.And they also kicked a fieldgoal.

Manning would have gotten rid of the ball by 3 seconds. At best it would have been a sack. Manning doesn't fumble in situations like that. Last year against SD in the Wildcard he had a full less second with man unblocked and still held on to the ball. So right away it stays 15-10, and with the Jets TD and FG it's 21-15. Painter had three 3 and outs, an INT, and a turnover on downs. If you really think that Peyton Manning would have had the same result then you are delusional and have no business analyzing what an elite team is. All Peyton would have needed was 1 TD drive and the Colts win. He would have probably orchestrated 2 or 3 more the way the Colts were moving.

Jaydc

« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2009, 07:29:48 PM »
The way they were moving?They put up 15 fuckings points they werent doing much.The jest defense is ranked number one in the league and number one against the pass.In over two quarters manning hadnt thrown a td pass yet.You can throw out scenearios all you want but it doesnt mean anything.At that point of the game the colts were in a tough game and by no means were assured any victory.Im not saying what would have happened,your the one making the assumptions.It was 15-10 when they came out and they hadnt been all that effective on offense barring one drive.In week four with the saints at their offensive prime the jets held them to 10 points.They could have easily played lights out the rest of the game their the best defense in the league.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2009, 08:19:01 PM »
The way they were moving?They put up 15 fuckings points they werent doing much.The jest defense is ranked number one in the league and number one against the pass.In over two quarters manning hadnt thrown a td pass yet.You can throw out scenearios all you want but it doesnt mean anything.At that point of the game the colts were in a tough game and by no means were assured any victory.Im not saying what would have happened,your the one making the assumptions.It was 15-10 when they came out and they hadnt been all that effective on offense barring one drive.In week four with the saints at their offensive prime the jets held them to 10 points.They could have easily played lights out the rest of the game their the best defense in the league.

They just walked down the field after a blown kickoff and scored like nothing. And they were two dropped passes from Wayne and Clark from being up by a lot more than 5. The Jets defense did nothing to Manning all game. He didn't throw any TDs because he chose to hand off the ball. Yes he calls the plays. To imply that the Jets could have done to Manning what they did to Painter is ridiculous. It's not possible. The Jets offense had one meaningful drive all game against a Colts D that was told by their coach 16-0 isn't important. I hope you do make the playoffs and I hope you beat New England, because the beat down Manning and friends will give you in round 2 will look like the Jets/Colts playoff game of 02 wit the score reversed.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2010, 10:02:17 AM »
before this hits a seventh page, i'll bet forty thousand dollars that the Bengals don't make it to the Super Bowl.

OchoCinco

« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2010, 10:09:50 AM »
no one is saying that the bengals will make it too the superbowl.....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2010, 10:15:09 AM »
no one is saying that the bengals will make it too the superbowl.....

alright, so then there is no reason for anyone to argue whose good and whose not.

the Bengals had a good year, but they are still not a great team & the Jets need a QB before they can be great.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2010, 10:27:11 AM »
before this hits a seventh page, i'll bet forty thousand dollars that the Bengals don't make it to the Super Bowl.

I wouldn't take that bet, but I wouldn't have taken the same bet last year with the Cardinals.

Jaydc

« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2010, 10:09:49 PM »

I wouldn't take that bet, but I wouldn't have taken the same bet last year with the Cardinals.

Difference is,carson palmer isnt kurt warner and ochocinco isnt boldin or fitzgerald.