Author Topic: Bret Hart to return to the WWE next week  (Read 1212 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Bret Hart to return to the WWE next week
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2010, 04:43:47 PM »
both returns were a let down. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2010, 04:48:36 PM »
If this was the 90's, I'd probably be interested.

then whats the point on even commenting? douchebag

Shouldn't you be making a thread on how Sik broke your heart?

Lunatic

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2010, 04:57:56 PM »
both returns were a let down. 
I thought Bret Hart was a good one. Hogan seemed like he was there just for the big cheque and so TNA can use his name to talk about their company lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2010, 05:54:32 PM »

It was just good to see the Hitman after a long ass time in a WWE ring.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2010, 09:44:13 PM »

then whats the point on even commenting? douchebag

Shouldn't you be making a thread on how Sik broke your heart?
We are working it out with some counseling.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2010, 01:34:50 AM »
As a Hogan mark, this was not exactly what I was hoping for.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SizzOV5tFRA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SizzOV5tFRA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

i see a great scott hall vs hogan fued if things dont go right

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2010, 10:59:03 AM »
The ratings are in. Raw did a very average 3.6 in households (but had 5 million viewers probably due to old friends getting together to see Bret Hart). Impact did 1.5 household with 2.2 million viewers. Which is huge for them. Spike has to at the very least commit to Monday Night Specials for TNA. But a head to head weekly show would be ideal.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2010, 12:09:27 PM »
The ratings are in. Raw did a very average 3.6 in households (but had 5 million viewers probably due to old friends getting together to see Bret Hart). Impact did 1.5 household with 2.2 million viewers. Which is huge for them. Spike has to at the very least commit to Monday Night Specials for TNA. But a head to head weekly show would be ideal.

Raw didn't even bother to have Cena in the show. It was an average Raw. The one with Jesse Ventura was a WAY better Raw. Average Raw>>>TNA Special.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2010, 12:23:39 PM »

Raw didn't even bother to have Cena in the show. It was an average Raw. The one with Jesse Ventura was a WAY better Raw. Average Raw>>>TNA Special.

LOL. Gee thanks for letting us know that. Except the 1.5 for TNA is a success while the the 3.6 for Raw is a failure.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2010, 01:36:59 PM »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2010, 02:06:04 PM »
More details on the ratings:

According to PWInsider.com, this past Monday's edition of RAW drew a final rating of 3.6 and 5.6 million viewers, the same number it did last week. It drew a 3.51 and 5,441,000 viewers for the first hour, and a 3.73 and 5,773,000 viewers for the second.

As noted earlier, TNA Impact did a 1.5 rating, with the two hours against RAW doing a strong 1.3. The show did hours of 1.7, 1.4 and 1.2. TNA was very happy with the numbers, even though it isn't good that they dropped from hour to hour. But that was expected.

http://nodq.com/wwe/264806517.shtml

In WWE's eyes, that was a failure because they were hoping for a higher rating with Bret returning. In comparison though to other Raws', it wasn't too shabby.

As for TNA, it was a good sign. The only thing that seems a little concerning is the decrease from the 2nd hour to the 3rd because of that awesome main event between AJ and Angle. I'm guessing though the Hogan segment probably helped that 2nd hour a lot.

Rumours going around now that TNA might be moved now to Monday nights to go head-to-head with Raw.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2010, 02:14:37 PM »

Rumours going around now that TNA might be moved now to Monday nights to go head-to-head with Raw.

Then they need to go live and on the road. The hard part is finding venues that look presentable but aren't too big to show the lack of fans. There won't be any Impact sellouts at a hockey arena any time soon, or ever.

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2010, 09:20:37 PM »
TNA had a decent showing on Monday and the ratings show it. Only thing you gotta worry about is audience retention. Can they keep the 1.5 or was that all due to the huge buzz they got Monday?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2010, 09:43:29 PM »
TNA needs to go live every week.  thats the only way they can truly compete.  all these tapings aint gonna cut it anymore. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2010, 09:58:09 PM »
TNA had a decent showing on Monday and the ratings show it. Only thing you gotta worry about is audience retention. Can they keep the 1.5 or was that all due to the huge buzz they got Monday?

They get a 1.5 next Thursday and it'll be unreal. A 1.0 should be considered a success. Less than that will hurt them. Over 1.5 means we got a Monday Night War.