Author Topic: Looking back Game V Spider Loc Battle  (Read 1339 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Looking back Game V Spider Loc Battle
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 03:46:31 PM »
"Get your whole click wet, makin up crip sets
Nigga got ran outta New York by Dipset
Then he got ran out of Compton by my set
Banned from Watts, can't even walk through his projects
Nigga so lame, clamin he gang-bang
Won't bust a shot and the nigga know where I hang"

Over!

" How gonna speak speak on a rider? Baby spider a real crip signed with gunit and started his own click, I aint our fault you aint had the heart to put the blood on the blackwall you compton mark"

Lol niggaz aint wit it. Ran out ny by who?????? Lmao that just took away points for lying. Banned from watts???? Nobody fucks with him from his hood them niggaz making dvds shitting on him lol. Lmao wow look at the facts this is my favorite won't bust a shot but knows where I hang lol in glendale????? Lol is that the best you got my nigga?????????
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 03:59:43 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

blacky15

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009, 04:45:10 PM »
Fuck Spider too, now that's for Big Face
I know where you countin' your sheeps
I'll have some Crips waitin'
youtube banger, tell me how that clip taste
You kiss Akisha in that mouth, tell me how my dick taste(uhh)

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2009, 05:47:08 PM »
"Get your whole click wet, makin up crip sets
Nigga got ran outta New York by Dipset
Then he got ran out of Compton by my set
Banned from Watts, can't even walk through his projects
Nigga so lame, clamin he gang-bang
Won't bust a shot and the nigga know where I hang"

Over!

" How gonna speak speak on a rider? Baby spider a real crip signed with gunit and started his own click, I aint our fault you aint had the heart to put the blood on the blackwall you compton mark"

Lol niggaz aint wit it. Ran out ny by who?????? Lmao that just took away points for lying. Banned from watts???? Nobody fucks with him from his hood them niggaz making dvds shitting on him lol. Lmao wow look at the facts this is my favorite won't bust a shot but knows where I hang lol in glendale????? Lol is that the best you got my nigga?????????

true post right there

Spider never got ran out of NY.  I don't think Wilmington and Brazil has seen Game in a minute unless he got cool with Fase 100 again.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2009, 07:12:37 PM »
People think most Game disses are hot because they're long.   No, most of'em suck because he can't say what he really wants in a shorter amount of time.  He just running off at the mouth, ain't really saying shit.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009, 01:49:01 PM »
People think most Game disses are hot because they're long.   No, most of'em suck because he can't say what he really wants in a shorter amount of time.  He just running off at the mouth, ain't really saying shit.

the truth has to come out at sometime
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2010, 03:28:19 PM »

thisoneguy360

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2010, 04:07:34 PM »
Game is a better rapper than Spider Loc. Game has a much better flow than Spider Loc. Game is just better than Spider period. However, even though 240 was way more catchy, Spiders disses (the ones I heard) seemed to have more fact. Where is Game's proof that Spider used to be a blood? Where's the proof that his bro was a snitch? The only good line that comes to mind in 240 is the one about Madden. G Magic shitting all over Spider at the end was funny though.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2010, 09:33:36 PM »
game says spider used to be a blood
spider says game used to be a santana blocc crip

they both sayin the opposite of what they claim to be now..

Game is a better rapper than Spider Loc. Game has a much better flow than Spider Loc. Game is just better than Spider period. However, even though 240 was way more catchy, Spiders disses (the ones I heard) seemed to have more fact. Where is Game's proof that Spider used to be a blood? Where's the proof that his bro was a snitch? The only good line that comes to mind in 240 is the one about Madden. G Magic shitting all over Spider at the end was funny though.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2010, 09:37:12 PM »

Well Game was born on Santana Blocc, but I don't think he started claiming anything until he moved in with Big Fase. I'm not from Compton though so fuck if I know.

Either way, they were obviously cool until Spi felt like he had to be 50's attack dog.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 09:46:14 PM by TheRemedy360 »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2010, 09:38:13 PM »
thats what the word is....he was also a stripper too so....lol

Well Game was born on Santana Blocc, but I don't think he started claiming anything until he moved to Cedar with Big Fase. I'm not from Compton though so fuck if I know.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2010, 10:08:55 PM »
Game won the battle hands down. Let's say Spider's fact about game were true, it's all in delivery like a good joke. Games delivery was far better
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"