Author Topic: has any1 or any1 they knew ever got "lasik" eye surgery done?  (Read 237 times)

Trauma-san

Re:has any1 or any1 they knew ever got "lasik" eye surgery done?
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2002, 11:08:38 AM »
stop it stop it stop.... your guys are giving way to much details..... they are really graphic at that..... UGHHH!!!

lol...... man...  flaping your eye lids back...... EH!!

Nah, not flapping your eye lids back, they CUT the skin of your eyeball, and then flap IT back, Lol.  

OutSider

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2002, 11:54:05 AM »
UGHHH!!!! EWWW!!! EWWWW!!! NASTY NASTY NASTY.... I have the freakin Willies thinking about all this eye pooking..... flipping eye lids... and just EWWW EWWWW EWWWWW..... AHHHH there is just to much detail on this PAGE..... EWWW EWWWW EWWW i just want to pull my hair out and scream at alll this ewwwieness......

lmao..... damn... i just had to express that to you....  ;D

nothing nastyer then pooking your eye... reminds me of that movie... where some kid wants a bb gun and santa tell him no.. because he can shoot his eye out... lol....  :D

muthafocka

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2002, 11:15:16 AM »
photos of it being done .. Outsider don't look hehe .. King Trauma might be intrested .. i know it looks bloody vile .. but its actully more assuring to know what goes on .. i think anyway http://www.lasik1.com./LASIK_Detailed.html

muthafocka

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2002, 10:21:21 AM »
Well wish me luck .. its this day next week and my checkup on friday the 13th!!(thats the day they check if anything is REALLY wrong with u) I won't be on the net much after 2morrow so if u wanna wish me luck now the time!

PS: any1 in the uk see it on Richard and Judy just now?