Author Topic: Nate Dogg: "Did you bring your AIDS test with you?"  (Read 284 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Nate Dogg: "Did you bring your AIDS test with you?"
« on: November 26, 2002, 07:18:28 AM »
AHH: What is the appropriate reaction for a man who finds out his girl is cheating on him?

Nate Dogg: He should stop talking to that women and break ties with her. Thats the civilized way to do it. I went through that and I took the uncivilized route.
AHH: But realistically, dont you think thats a lil hard?

N: It is but you gotta swallow ya pride man. If it was easy, we wouldnt be talking about it.

AHH: What have your experiences with women taught you?

N: I dont know. One voice wants to say, dont trust no bitch. One voice wants to say, you can trust them. I dont know no more about women than I knew 20 years ago.

AHH: What is your favorite or most shocking escapade with the babes?

N: I had a girl come to my hotel once with a trench coat on and she aint have nothing on underneath. I thought that was rather shocking. There was a knock on my door and I opened it, she spread the trench coat. I was like Man, did you bring your AIDS test with you?

AHH: When somebody comes at you like that what do you do?

N: I back off that man. I like women, man, but I like to be the aggressor. You get too aggressive, you scare me.

AHH: You think is a trap?

N: They trying to give me something. I dont know. Its something about a woman with the I know you going to come talk to me in a minute look. I like a challenge.

AHH: I know you starting singing in the church as a preachers son. Why does it seem that the son or daughter of the Rev seems to go the opposite sort of route?

N: Its the lockdown syndrome. Its stuff that you would have done when you were young if you had the opportunity.

AHH: Why do women seem to enjoy your singing? They like you more than a Babyface-type of crooner.

They know I am partying man, and I am going to be partying with them. They dont take it literally like,Oh, my God!; They dont take is as, & Oh he is going to f*ck us and throw us out the car.

AHH: You seem like a pretty laid-back kind of guy. Is that the case?

N: Yeah, I am always laid back.

AHH: Have you ever serenaded a woman you loved?

N: Yeah.

AHH: Did she like it?

N: Yeah, she liked it. I sing to one woman right now. And my momma and them, I sing to them all the time – them gospel songs. They make me sing, because I used to sing for them when I was little. I have a little friend of mine that I sing to. Im a romantic.

AHH: Get out!

N: Yeah, when the mic is off.
AHH: So the real Nate Dogg is a romantic, huh?

N: Yeah, I mean, when I am with my lady friend. Or do you think I am at the room or at my house chillin with my lady friend like,come here bitch! [laughs]

AHH: I dont know, man. I interviewed Xzibit and he was just raw! I was like, Damn X!

N: You want to know something funny though? I was with Xzibit last night while he was being as romantic as he could be. I met him at the restaurant out here and when I went in there, he was holding hands!!!! [Jigsaws maniacal laughter] Thats how raw he is. He is going to be mad as hell about me saying that but...

AHH: I guess I can hold hands too. I dont do it now, but if X can.

N: Might as well. Put some gloves on too. Just because we make music about girls, they know that we dont mean it. The only guy I know dont like girls is gay. I aint gay, I love girls.

AHH: How come you dont just writes some in love joints?

N: Im not in love right now. But I got a lot of songs that I did write at home in my studio and about 30 of them are love songs. When I be writing, I just let it out. I just never put none of that on my album.

AHH: You think youll put that stuff on the album eventually?

N: Yeah, for sho. There is going to be a time when I am going to have to step off to the side and let the youngsters take over. I damn sure refuse to be 50 years old talking about [singing "Biiiiiitch"

allhiphop.com
« Last Edit: November 26, 2002, 07:22:30 AM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Nate Dogg: "Did you bring your AIDS test with you?"
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2002, 07:33:55 AM »
Haha Nate Cracks Me Up!  :)

Just Incase People Think This Is New Its From February This Year - From Feb I Think Cos I Posted News On WWW Back Then > http://www.geocities.com/mc_rudwww/news_feb2002.htm - Its 3/4 Of The Way Down Click On The Nate Piccy And It Opens > http://www.geocities.com/mc_rudwww/natedogg.htm

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2002, 07:46:06 AM »
thanks for the heads up I didnt know it was that old
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Myrealname

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2002, 09:56:29 AM »
Archive Contents(February)

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2002, 10:58:53 AM »
damn natez krayzie!