Author Topic: Roscoe workin' on Detox  (Read 1066 times)

Okka

Re: Roscoe workin' on Detox
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2010, 10:37:34 AM »
funny, I was just watching The Wash last night and forgot about how Roscoe is in the beginning for a brief second lol

Everybody's from DPG in that movie. DJ Pooh, Roscoe, Kurupt, Daz, Bad Azz, Tray Deee, i think even Battlecat was in it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2010, 10:38:05 AM »
At this point its obvious that people are just writing verses for Dre in hopes of him using it. I doubt if niggas like Roscoe or Lloyd Banks have actually been personally asked to come down to the studio.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2010, 10:42:50 AM »
I doubt if niggas like Roscoe or Lloyd Banks have actually been personally asked to come down to the studio.

There's a queue of them outside the studio like the DOC video.

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2010, 10:43:46 AM »
funny, I was just watching The Wash last night and forgot about how Roscoe is in the beginning for a brief second lol

Everybody's from DPG in that movie. DJ Pooh, Roscoe, Kurupt, Daz, Bad Azz, Tray Deee, i think even Battlecat was in it.

yeah all of the above were in it, the best was at the end with Tray Deee though

"Aww nigga them some rent-a-cops" *Eminem comes running with AK-47* "That nigga ain't no rent-a-cop, that fool got heat!"  ;D

Paul

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2010, 10:19:38 AM »
Let's just say the team is starting to recognize their respective positions and playin em..

also, Scodie has a brand-new cd he has been slangin strictly to the streetz.. ask him for a copy!

Surely it would find its way onto the internet?
funkyfreshintheflesh

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2010, 12:55:54 PM »
Im waiting for my call to work on detox

True Enough.

In other relative news though..
'Rupt told me recently that he's droppin "Streetlights" on 4.20

Was starting to think this wasnt going to come out, great news.

Let's just say the team is starting to recognize their respective positions and playin em..

also, Scodie has a brand-new cd he has been slangin strictly to the streetz.. ask him for a copy!

Shade tell him to get some hard copies on the net  ;D

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

MediumL

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2010, 01:02:04 PM »
probably cause most of the verses written 5yrs ago are outdated. Probably referencing taking flights on concord or something
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2010, 01:50:03 PM »
Seriously, if Detox isnt the greatest album ever made it'll be a huge failure. The amount of fucking time and money theyve spent making this album the better make sure its perfect!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2010, 06:35:20 PM »
Seriously, if Detox isnt the greatest album ever made it'll be a huge failure. The amount of fucking time and money theyve spent making this album the better make sure its perfect!
It was already in a tough space having to follow up "The Chronic" and "2001" in a period where good music is hard to come by. Add with that the time spent and the fact that this record is more or less being counted on to keep Interscope on top and you got to figure there's a lot riding on Dre's shoulders.

Okka

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2010, 06:35:55 PM »

Surely it would find its way onto the internet?

What CD are you talkin about Sheist?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2010, 06:37:16 PM »
roscoe that good be writin for dretox?
or dre need ghostwriters that bad? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The_Offence

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2010, 09:12:26 PM »
storch looking whiter than dj skee :D that nigga lives in miami you'd think he'd have a tan

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2010, 09:31:02 PM »
Roscoes got bars so that'd be a good look

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2010, 02:40:41 AM »

Shade tell him to get some hard copies on the net  ;D
[/quote]

get it out on the net i will order one