Author Topic: What are Westcoast fans looking forward to in 2010? Let the artist know!!!  (Read 621 times)

Blasphemy

Re: What are Westcoast fans looking forward to in 2010? Let the artist know!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2010, 04:29:11 AM »
Nothing faggy. Sadly this has already failed. Guess 2010 is fucked like 09. Oh well, hopefully some will be KIA this year or at least MIA.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2010, 05:33:08 AM »
Some albums released by new artists...hopefully.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2010, 06:01:18 AM »
need to see more of dae one
hes mos def a dope producer and a dope producer reppin this coast
come thru dae
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2010, 09:18:13 AM »
butch cassidy's solo

213 record

and the come back of nate dogg
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2010, 09:29:30 AM »
return of that hood/gangsta/vfunk shit.. im tired of west niggas sounding like they are from south or whatever

agree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2010, 02:45:41 PM »
real talk
listen to what krs one was sayin on THE DJ

return of that hood/gangsta/vfunk shit.. im tired of west niggas sounding like they are from south or whatever

agree
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2010, 02:47:44 PM »
some new Xzibit. 8)

at least you know it'll be good.

but i'll take a Jay Rock album too.

MediumL

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2010, 03:23:10 PM »
Some album releases?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2010, 04:50:35 PM »
Im looking forward to the rebirth of this gangsta shit. I wanna c Niggaz like nipsey, jay rock, glasses, 211,lil eazy-e and spider loc release there albums and  do that gangsta music and not water it down like the south. As far as artist getting signed i wanna c the young maylay,bad lucc,brick boyz and the slauson boyz get signed bcuz they're dope and keep it gangsta. As far as collabos i would love to hear jay rock with c-bo,spice-1, nuttso,and mc eiht. I also wanna hear more collabos between the new west artist like jay rock and nipsey. And as far as im unhappy with i hate any niggaz jerking or doing hyphy and any niggaz from the west tryna rap like a east or south nigga. If all the west coast gangsta rappers like jay rock, nipsey, slauson boyz, 211, glasses, 40 glocc, spider loc, and lil eazy drop they albums the west will bon top again. Not to mention once they come out a gang of othe rnew west artist are going to get signed and blow up.

I think your gunna be disappointed in 2010

LOL I dont see a promising future for "gangsta" rap in the near future...as much as I personally want it to happen, I dont see it coming...at least mainstream wise. I wanna see a female emcee from the West Blow up eX: Kanary Diamonds from Watts we need a west coast female rep!!!! Sheesh that's what I really wanna see...
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2010, 04:59:34 PM »
the new 2pac album  ;D

Deuce-Deuce

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 05:01:22 PM »
bishop lamont, hes supposed 2 drop after detox (whenever that thing drops) . wanna see hittman drop sutin. was lookin forward to the red album before i heard the leaks
Fuck that club shit
I'm on that Dub shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 05:04:40 PM »
we cant get a male mc/rapper to take the coast and take it by storm....how the hell will a female mc/rapper do it any better or faster?   lol
not that i dont want it to happen.....but its jus the way it is

Im looking forward to the rebirth of this gangsta shit. I wanna c Niggaz like nipsey, jay rock, glasses, 211,lil eazy-e and spider loc release there albums and  do that gangsta music and not water it down like the south. As far as artist getting signed i wanna c the young maylay,bad lucc,brick boyz and the slauson boyz get signed bcuz they're dope and keep it gangsta. As far as collabos i would love to hear jay rock with c-bo,spice-1, nuttso,and mc eiht. I also wanna hear more collabos between the new west artist like jay rock and nipsey. And as far as im unhappy with i hate any niggaz jerking or doing hyphy and any niggaz from the west tryna rap like a east or south nigga. If all the west coast gangsta rappers like jay rock, nipsey, slauson boyz, 211, glasses, 40 glocc, spider loc, and lil eazy drop they albums the west will bon top again. Not to mention once they come out a gang of othe rnew west artist are going to get signed and blow up.

I think your gunna be disappointed in 2010

LOL I dont see a promising future for "gangsta" rap in the near future...as much as I personally want it to happen, I dont see it coming...at least mainstream wise. I wanna see a female emcee from the West Blow up eX: Kanary Diamonds from Watts we need a west coast female rep!!!! Sheesh that's what I really wanna see...
Cube

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2010, 07:24:29 PM »
Clinton Wayne
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

westside159

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2010, 12:24:18 AM »
Dr Dre - Detox 2010
Brotha Lynch Hung - Dinner and a movie
Nipsey Hussle - SCSOM
MC Eiht - Which Way Is West

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2010, 02:48:32 AM »
for any album thats not a low budget indi release...even if its 1 ill be happy !!!

I guess RED will be the best we will get. Snoop doesnt even count anymore !!! Ego Trippin, Malice in Wonderland is not even gangsta rap let alone Westcoast.