Author Topic: VIDEO: Crooked I "Mr. Pigface"  (Read 941 times)

Jaydc

Re: VIDEO: Crooked I "Mr. Pigface"
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2010, 02:58:22 AM »
I enjoyed the video,some people cant be pleased.I mean really what the fuck did you expect some video directed by hype williams with a bunch of actors in it?This is an internet only video for an ep thats only available digitally.

Mietek23

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2010, 03:44:14 AM »
I enjoyed the video,some people cant be pleased.I mean really what the fuck did you expect some video directed by hype williams with a bunch of actors in it?This is an internet only video for an ep thats only available digitally.

co-sign. Video looks really good for a low budget thing :)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2010, 05:11:30 AM »
Decent

kemizt

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2010, 05:37:42 AM »
if crook eat on he will be fatter than biggie was. maybe his album will be called "mister pig body" oh stop i forgot he will never release an album  :-X

the video is ok for a low budget production, i don't like the song at all. his prime time is over

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2010, 05:55:27 AM »
keep hatin on crooked
crookeds career and prime time is over but snoop, nas, kool g rap, jay and them muffuccaz got years on em?
nah crooked is the king....lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JohnnyL

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2010, 09:43:41 AM »
Isn't the "Mr. Pigface, Weapon Waist LP" supposed to drop in 8 days?

**btw...video is alright, imo.  Song is dope.**
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 09:49:14 AM by JohnnyL »

EFFeX

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2010, 11:29:16 AM »

**btw...video is alright, imo.  Song is dope.**

I didn't hear anything at all about a specific date, or did I? Doesn't ring a bell at all.

I have a feeling the LP has been abandoned for "Million Dollar Story".

BTW: People saying Crooked is past his prime, you guys are nuts. Because he doesn't always rhyme fast anymore, with 10,000 punch lines per bar? Crooked is much more of a complete artist than he was in his early days, I'm not sure what people are listening to.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2010, 12:08:37 PM »
Good shit 8)
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

JohnnyL

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2010, 12:17:56 PM »

I didn't hear anything at all about a specific date, or did I? Doesn't ring a bell at all.

BTW: People saying Crooked is past his prime, you guys are nuts. Because he doesn't always rhyme fast anymore, with 10,000 punch lines per bar? Crooked is much more of a complete artist than he was in his early days, I'm not sure what people are listening to.

Damn.  Maybe you're right.  For some reason I thought I read somewhere on here that it was supposed to drop January 12th. But just now, when I went back and looked, I only found an article saying it was dropping in January.  Does anyone else remember a specific date being given somewhere or am I remembering it wrong?  At any rate, I'm starting to think you might be right about it being canceled. There hasn't been any updates on it in a while.  Personally, I would prefer if he just released "B.O.S.S." as a street album, but if he did end up releasing a "Mr. Pig Face, Weapon Waist LP" I would have supported it.

EFFeX

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2010, 12:30:38 PM »

Damn.  Maybe you're right.  For some reason I thought I read somewhere on here that it was supposed to drop January 12th. But just now, when I went back and looked, I only found an article saying it was dropping in January.  Does anyone else remember a specific date being given somewhere or am I remembering it wrong?  At any rate, I'm starting to think you might be right about it being canceled. There hasn't been any updates on it in a while.  Personally, I would prefer if he just released "B.O.S.S." as a street album, but if he did end up releasing a "Mr. Pig Face, Weapon Waist LP" I would have supported it.

The whole album situation is being kept on the low (as usual), but it's strange because it was only a couple weeks back that he was still talking about the Weapon Waist LP and then out of no where Million Dollar Story... Well, it wasn't totally out of no where, I knew he was recording new music, but just assumed it was for Weapon Waist. It's like you said, I'll support either one, but in a way, I'm more excited about this Million Dollar Story. Weapon Waist was cool, but didn't go over as well as he probably wanted. It's nice to see him going in a different direction. I'll take Boss or Million Dollar Story, as long as he drops the debut project I'm good.

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 12:39:38 PM »

Agreed.  I don't know what people are expecting.  Fuck it, I'm going to come out and say the video is dope as fuck in my opinion.  I don't know where all the hate is coming from.

EFFeX

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 01:37:14 PM »

Agreed.  I don't know what people are expecting.  Fuck it, I'm going to come out and say the video is dope as fuck in my opinion.  I don't know where all the hate is coming from.

Definitely, real different from the usual watered down videos we see these days.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2010, 02:41:31 PM »
yeah but then again this is crooked givin all these album titles and so far no....

otherwise how many album titles does he has so far

say hi to tha bad guy
mama's boy
mama's got a loaded gun
b.o.s.s.

anymore?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

International

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2010, 03:57:16 PM »
the pigface video is well made technical wise. overdone in some parts yes! i dont get whats up with the lens flare?!

crooked was frustrated about how long it took c-le for the pigface video to be finished and c-le was forced to put out a reply on youtube months ago regarding it:

c-le has been known to lag and even quit on certain music videos he's been payed to do. example: the game's "superman" video which was never completed.. his ego has also hurt him and his career in LA ending up in him being black balled and forced to move back to slc utah..

JohnnyL

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 04:04:03 PM »
yeah but then again this is crooked givin all these album titles and so far no....

otherwise how many album titles does he has so far

say hi to tha bad guy
mama's boy
mama's got a loaded gun
b.o.s.s.

anymore?

That's most of them.  There's also "Untouchable" and "Boss Music" which was later shortened to "B.O.S.S."