Author Topic: Do the fans really pick the videos on 106 & park  (Read 289 times)

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
Do the fans really pick the videos on 106 & park
« on: January 04, 2010, 09:28:05 AM »
i remember joe budden saying something about the fans not really picking the vids on 106. Do yall think the fans are actually voting for these video? Because im 19 and  i've never and i dont know anyone who ever voted on 1o6 lol. I think its just about who either pays or come through for a interview the most when they chose the vidoes. Niggaz b number 1 on 106 and then they album sells like 30,000 so how can the fans like it if it aint hot and it aint selling. I also feel that if the new west or any other new artist are going to sell we need more music show than just 106 & park a show for 14 year old girls. its a million rappers out there but the only music show out only plays 10 kiddie rap videos. We need more show like 106 & park so artist like jay rock and nipsey wont need 106.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Do the fans really pick the videos on 106 & park
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 10:08:07 AM »
106th & Park plays whichever song labels pay them to play.

because if wrote an e-mail with a thousand names on it to play a Crooked I video, it wouldn't make the top ten.

so yeah, they get paid off the play what needs exposure.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 10:27:20 AM »
106th & Park plays whichever song labels pay them to play.

because if wrote an e-mail with a thousand names on it to play a Crooked I video, it wouldn't make the top ten.

so yeah, they get paid off the play what needs exposure.

Yup,  It's all bullshit and a complete joke.

DIP DIP SET SET

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 10:46:52 AM »
yep ilast time i went on the site to confirm my theories and i went to the vote section and  there wasnt even any videos to vote for. So when 106 comes on 2day we all know that no one voted for it because u cant even vote on the site lol.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 05:21:42 PM »
I used to vote all the time on the website. I remember I voted everyday as much as I could to get 'Gangsta Nation' on that countdown. And it worked. Mannnnn, and I thought I did that. :(

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 05:31:50 PM »
lol at anyone believin in this
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 05:41:37 PM »
We should test it out.. this is a major website these days, we could all get behind a new video by a West Coast artist and all pledge to vote for it on the same day, and see if we get any results.  Anybody want to lead that movement?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2010, 06:22:14 PM »
We should test it out.. this is a major website these days, we could all get behind a new video by a West Coast artist and all pledge to vote for it on the same day, and see if we get any results.  Anybody want to lead that movement?

don't know about leading it; but i'm down with it. 8)

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2010, 07:00:07 PM »

same here, but that's basically what the whole WCC section including myself was doing when Glasses' "Certified" video came out haha

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 07:04:33 PM »
I used to vote all the time on the website. I remember I voted everyday as much as I could to get 'Gangsta Nation' on that countdown. And it worked. Mannnnn, and I thought I did that. :(

LOL thats great

DIP DIP SET SET

moe

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2010, 07:55:54 PM »
im not going to do that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2010, 08:11:56 PM »

same here, but that's basically what the whole WCC section including myself was doing when Glasses' "Certified" video came out haha

you guys did this? how many y'all get?

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2010, 08:28:25 PM »

you guys did this? how many y'all get?

well I don't know how many people voted or how many total votes were going in but whoever voted would say in the thread that they did, and I remember seeing many responses... but needless to say, the video never made the countdown lol

Muhfukka

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2010, 09:45:27 PM »
they might,i mean 13 year old girls are probably the main group voting daily