Author Topic: Lil Wayne's 'Rebirth' Delayed Until June; Rapper Lands On Top 50 Grossing Tours  (Read 393 times)

Blood$

(AllHipHop News) Lil Wayne's often delayed album Rebirth has been given another release date, according to Wal-Mart's website.

Rebirth’s release date has been pushed back at least six times over the past two years, with the last reported date being February 1.

Fans of Lil Wayne who hoped they would enjoy the album prior to his February deadline to report to jail, will now have to wait until the summer as the album is slated to hit stores June 22.

Lil Wayne is due to start his one-year prison sentence for a gun possession charge in New York on February 9 2010.

In related news, Lil Wayne landed at #26 on Pollstar’s list of Top 50 grossing tours of 2009, topping artists like Beyonce, Toby Keith and Kiss, by raking in a total of $32.1 million dollars.

Rock group U2 topped the list with $123 million earned, followed by Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band which earned a total of $94 million.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/01/04/22083371.aspx

BEEN POSTED

time that you posted it: Reply #7 on: Today at 01:46:28 AM »
time that I posted it: Posted on: January 05, 2010, 09:57:30 AM

:loser:  8)

Elano

(AllHipHop News) Lil Wayne's often delayed album Rebirth has been given another release date, according to Wal-Mart's website.

Rebirth’s release date has been pushed back at least six times over the past two years, with the last reported date being February 1.

Fans of Lil Wayne who hoped they would enjoy the album prior to his February deadline to report to jail, will now have to wait until the summer as the album is slated to hit stores June 22.

Lil Wayne is due to start his one-year prison sentence for a gun possession charge in New York on February 9 2010.

In related news, Lil Wayne landed at #26 on Pollstar’s list of Top 50 grossing tours of 2009, topping artists like Beyonce, Toby Keith and Kiss, by raking in a total of $32.1 million dollars.

Rock group U2 topped the list with $123 million earned, followed by Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band which earned a total of $94 million.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/01/04/22083371.aspx

BEEN POSTED

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They should just kill wayne, baby,& cash money and the album already.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

Jaydc

Blood$

hopefully this rumor from AHH is true:

REBIRTH AIN'T COMING OUT!

I told you this one once in a rumor and I'm going to tell you again, because a source told ME. That pseudo rock album that Lil Wayne has been trying to force people to like ain't coming out. I got this rumor last year and I was lucky enough to get it again. The Rebirth album's not going to see the light of day. As you know, it has leaked in its totality. The label said that version of the album isn't coming out anyway and a different version will come out in March 2010. I'm speculating here, but they may have a different, non-rock album on deck or something. But, my sources say the rock-with-autotune isn't going to make it.

Elano

your mother :banana_dss:

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
kras you a fool g
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$