Author Topic: K9 formally of deathrow airs out daz,kurupt and mac shawn  (Read 2036 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: K9 formally of deathrow airs out daz,kurupt and mac shawn
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2010, 03:43:22 PM »
for real....this is like snoops mail that he recieved 10 years ago but he never opened it and he finally finds it
oh...damn ive got mail from....KING OF LA? and hes tryna check me and scare me sayin suges got a price on my head off and i cant go back to the eastside of lbc?
what da.....is you crazy does this mutha know who i am?
Im the king of the westcoast let along LA you.....
It's weird how K9 keeps mentioning Suge, though in interviews he has said that he was pissed at him.

He's pissed because when he got out in 2006, he was going to release an album but Suge blocked it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2010, 03:49:41 PM »
not jus that but at the end of the day suge is the biggest name this rapper can ride off of since noone will ride for him
since he was down with suge at one time...he rides suges name in a case where i was down with suge and suge got me
cuz he talks in present terms whether hes goin at suge or defendin him in some form..lol

for real....this is like snoops mail that he recieved 10 years ago but he never opened it and he finally finds it
oh...damn ive got mail from....KING OF LA? and hes tryna check me and scare me sayin suges got a price on my head off and i cant go back to the eastside of lbc?
It's weird how K9 keeps mentioning Suge, though in interviews he has said that he was pissed at him.

He's pissed because when he got out in 2006, he was going to release an album but Suge blocked it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MarshColin

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2010, 04:10:22 PM »
not jus that but at the end of the day suge is the biggest name this rapper can ride off of since noone will ride for him
since he was down with suge at one time...he rides suges name in a case where i was down with suge and suge got me
cuz he talks in present terms whether hes goin at suge or defendin him in some form..lol

For real. Most of what he talks about is other rappers. If he wants to go anywhere with his career he needs to start talking about himself more than worrying about all this shit that's like 10 years old that has already been said. Even if what he is saying is relevant, he could at least put it on wax instead of on youtube so people get it in the form of MUSIC.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2010, 04:20:50 PM »
Have you even ever heard their music?
yeah i have. their music is wack

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2010, 05:12:42 PM »
For real. Most of what he talks about is other rappers. If he wants to go anywhere with his career he needs to start talking about himself more than worrying about all this shit that's like 10 years old that has already been said. Even if what he is saying is relevant, he could at least put it on wax instead of on youtube so people get it in the form of MUSIC.
Also a good point.  What I thought was funny was in one of his older interviews (again from the hotel room, I believe it's broken up into three parts on YouTube) where he talks about how he still wanted to get at Jay-Z because "Pac never said to let up on you niggas" (more or less).  When I heard that, I was thinking, no shit Pac never said to let up, since he's been dead for 13 years.

There is a lot of stuff that he says that I can appreciate, like how he (unlike other supposed Bloods in the industry like Game and Jay Rock) calls out people like Jim Jones and Lil Wayne, questioning their street credibility, particularly with the Damu stuff.  He did have a good point about how Jim Jones was a punk for going to that club in L.A. and saying "Soo Woop to the B-gang" which started a squabble between the Bloods and Crips who were there, though he just walked away from the fight that he was the catalyst for, which is a bitch move.  (The footage is on YouTube.)  I'm not saying that celebrities should get into fights, but if you are the direct cause for a fight, especially if it's on some gang shit, then you'd better back up what you say, otherwise you're a buster.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2010, 05:18:27 PM »
yeah real talk
and good points mike and dj coma
he basically has the same point of view on things and he doesnt change his position of where he thinks he stands in the rap game
but hes been sayin all this stuff for so long and nuthin came outta it...cept him jus talkin
so real or not...im not he can find kurupt, snoop, daz, mac shawn, suge if hes got a problem wit any of these dukes he can get em cant he? lol
i dont see them goin to find him cuz they thinkin who is this duke? we aint finna waste time wit him..but we catch him in traffic its "on onsite" but that rarely happens and more than likely one party or both are stayin away from each others hoods to begin with to make it a bit easier
so when people say why dont they meet up?
they cant cuz they cant, dont or wont run into each other.....on purpose or not....lol

Also a good point.  What I thought was funny was in one of his older interviews (again from the hotel room, I believe it's broken up into three parts on YouTube) where he talks about how he still wanted to get at Jay-Z because "Pac never said to let up on you niggas" (more or less).  When I heard that, I was thinking, no shit Pac never said to let up, since he's been dead for 13 years.

There is a lot of stuff that he says that I can appreciate, like how he (unlike other supposed Bloods in the industry like Game and Jay Rock) calls out people like Jim Jones and Lil Wayne, questioning their street credibility, particularly with the Damu stuff.  He did have a good point about how Jim Jones was a punk for going to that club in L.A. and saying "Soo Woop to the B-gang" which started a squabble between the Bloods and Crips who were there, though he just walked away from the fight that he was the catalyst for, which is a bitch move.  (The footage is on YouTube.)  I'm not saying that celebrities should get into fights, but if you are the direct cause for a fight, especially if it's on some gang shit, then you'd better back up what you say, otherwise you're a buster.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2010, 10:29:30 PM »
K9 lol this dude been around for years, all his interviews are classic... back in the day me and my dude prank called him and he talked exactly how he did on camera  8)

ThaChamp

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2010, 10:38:33 PM »
K9 lol this dude been around for years, all his interviews are classic... back in the day me and my dude prank called him and he talked exactly how he did on camera  8)

yeah ill give him that he does have entertaining interviews

Muhfukka

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2010, 11:21:55 PM »
i dont think ive ever heard a k9 song, but these interviews are always funny with how much he says 'nigga' hahaha. hes not the same rapper kay9ne iwith a new spelling is he?

Mietek23

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2010, 02:55:44 AM »
i dont think ive ever heard a k9 song, but these interviews are always funny with how much he says 'nigga' hahaha. hes not the same rapper kay9ne iwith a new spelling is he?

That's the only song from him that's available..

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2010, 03:23:10 AM »
did em or dre ever diss tha row back after all them disses  ? i dont think they did and i cant hate at all i like that gangsta'd out song
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2010, 06:14:52 AM »
nah another 1
i think one of em actually dissed the other sayin they had the name k9 first...didnt they? lol

Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2010, 09:35:18 AM »
did em or dre ever diss tha row back after all them disses  ? i dont think they did and i cant hate at all i like that gangsta'd out song

Suge was dissed on that one song Bad Guys Always Die.

Milkbone dissed Eminem on Chronic 2000 after he was dissed on the Slim Shady LP.

I think CJ Mac got subliminally dissed a few times.

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2010, 09:47:31 AM »

Milkbone dissed Eminem on Chronic 2000 after he was dissed on the Slim Shady LP.

Suge dissed on Bad Guys Always Die ? Must have missed that, it wasn't propably a direct diss was it ?
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2010, 09:50:17 AM »

Suge dissed on Bad Guys Always Die ? Must have missed that, it wasn't propably a direct diss was it ?

Subliminal. You'll never hear a direct diss from the Aftermath camp unless you're a magazine owner or a record label named Murder Inc.