Author Topic: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)  (Read 62617 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Game R.E.D. (& Detox) Album Thread (updates with studio pics)
« Reply #465 on: February 22, 2010, 01:19:55 PM »
Shake aint his official single, just sumthing they putting out to get the buzz up. It aint a big budget affair cos Taydoe shot it! The first single will be just Game and the Doc

Iono how to feel about that.. Basically means another push back. damn. But Iono if I remember right. But didnt one of the Game albums have a street buzz like wednesday than official single thursday? not exact days, just an example of how close it was..

Or am I wrong? If im not, we could hope for the same thing this time.

@ The.Ultimate.Pianist : I think youre right.

Yeah it would be crazy. Wasnt what I was imagining. just a beat from him on the single but a verse sure would not hurt :D

Yeah, something like that track they did together on the Ghost Unit mixtape '' Here we go again '' that would be a good ass sneak peak at Detox  ;D

As for the release of the singles yes, Im not sure of the exact dates but i remember Westside story was released like on the 1st of december or something and I had how we do in my inbox two days later..

Dope boys and My life were released maybe a week or two appart,

And well recently, Game leaked the (Failed) single and street single for R.E.D. the same night.

EDIT : but still, even if Shake comes out this week, that would leave about 3 weeks to also release the Dre single , shoot the video and all ... not happening lol
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 01:21:44 PM by The.Ultimate.Pianist »

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #466 on: February 22, 2010, 01:27:39 PM »
Shake aint his official single, just sumthing they putting out to get the buzz up. It aint a big budget affair cos Taydoe shot it! The first single will be just Game and the Doc

Iono how to feel about that.. Basically means another push back. damn. But Iono if I remember right. But didnt one of the Game albums have a street buzz like wednesday than official single thursday? not exact days, just an example of how close it was..

Yeah it would be crazy. Wasnt what I was imagining. just a beat from him on the single but a verse sure would not hurt :D

Yeah, something like that track they did together on the Ghost Unit mixtape '' Here we go again '' that would be a good ass sneak peak at Detox  ;D

As for the release of the singles yes, Im not sure of the exact dates but i remember Westside story was released like on the 1st of december or something and I had how we do in my inbox two days later..

And well recently, Game leaked the (Failed) single and street single for R.E.D. the same night.

EDIT : but still, even if Shake comes out this week, that would leave about 3 weeks to also release the Dre single , shoot the video and all ... not happening lol

my memory aint that bad then . But he could do that again. And thats why I still think theres hope.. not alot but some!

yeah the singles failed. Big Money was dope imo but I hated the Gucci track. Shit that was horrible..

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #467 on: February 22, 2010, 01:39:45 PM »

my memory aint that bad then . But he could do that again. And thats why I still think theres hope.. not alot but some!

yeah the singles failed. Big Money was dope imo but I hated the Gucci track. Shit that was horrible..

I liked Game on Krazy, it was aight for a buzz single, the beat was creative too imo, it was a feel good track. But Gucci messed it up for me. Big money was similar, aight flow for a street single, but i got tired of it very quickly ...

On the other hand, when I hear tracks like Put you on the Game, How we do, California Vacation, Westside story, they are still very entertaining...and give me the sudden urge to scream out the lyrics hahah

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #468 on: February 22, 2010, 01:47:36 PM »

that's not an official collaboration though

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #469 on: February 22, 2010, 02:38:01 PM »

I liked Game on Krazy, it was aight for a buzz single, the beat was creative too imo, it was a feel good track. But Gucci messed it up for me. Big money was similar, aight flow for a street single, but i got tired of it very quickly ...

On the other hand, when I hear tracks like Put you on the Game, How we do, California Vacation, Westside story, they are still very entertaining...and give me the sudden urge to scream out the lyrics hahah

Iono how you could listen to Krazy :D . and I got tired of Big Money quickly too..

yeah dude got a lot of bumpin classics..

but now all he do is tweet... he fuckin sits around and tweets all day..

#   #imattractedto  Precious ankles    2 minutes ago   from web
# #WeGoTogetherlike crack & a pirex pot !!! 6 minutes ago from web

he just posted those? Now who the fuck cares about either of those things. smh..

Im lookin for the tweet that says :''  bit.ly/somenumber - new single SOOO WOOO . DOC DRE ON THE BOARDS! AFTERMATH AND AINT NUTTIN AFTER THAT!''

Come oooooon Game

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #470 on: February 22, 2010, 02:52:19 PM »

Iono how you could listen to Krazy :D . and I got tired of Big Money quickly too..

yeah dude got a lot of bumpin classics..

but now all he do is tweet... he fuckin sits around and tweets all day..

#   #imattractedto  Precious ankles    2 minutes ago   from web
# #WeGoTogetherlike crack & a pirex pot !!! 6 minutes ago from web

he just posted those? Now who the fuck cares about either of those things. smh..

Im lookin for the tweet that says :''  bit.ly/somenumber - new single SOOO WOOO . DOC DRE ON THE BOARDS! AFTERMATH AND AINT NUTTIN AFTER THAT!''

Come oooooon Game

LOLLL you're funny homie. i see what you mean tho !

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #471 on: February 22, 2010, 03:05:06 PM »
haha :D

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #472 on: February 22, 2010, 03:11:22 PM »
I just read an update on Facebook from Storch's official fan page run by some management dude who said Storch is in LA in a studio with Game!

Soo Storch/Dre tracks maybe? But most def a push back

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #473 on: February 22, 2010, 03:21:48 PM »
I just read an update on Facebook from Storch's official fan page run by some management dude who said Storch is in LA in a studio with Game!

Soo Storch/Dre tracks maybe? But most def a push back

yea if he`s still recordin another push back is inevitable...

damn..

I WANT SOME NEW MUSIC!!!  :rant:

Hendo

• 'G'
« Reply #474 on: February 22, 2010, 03:39:29 PM »
I talked to Kobe today. He confirmed that he has recorded a hook for Game for The R.E.D. Album. Titled "Cats & Dogs" produced by King David.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #475 on: February 22, 2010, 03:47:13 PM »
20 pages...lol.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #476 on: February 22, 2010, 04:11:51 PM »
I talked to Kobe today. He confirmed that he has recorded a hook for Game for The R.E.D. Album. Titled "Cats & Dogs" produced by King David.

Should be dope. Kobe's voice is madd dope.. and it would have been even more dope on a Khalil beat. Im just assumin.

How did you talk to Kobe? Who are you?

Hendo

• 'G'
« Reply #477 on: February 22, 2010, 04:41:26 PM »

Should be dope. Kobe's voice is madd dope.. and it would have been even more dope on a Khalil beat. Im just assumin.

he has made hooks for local rappers here..and i got his contact info when he came for an interview at our radio station... I got him on facebook.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #478 on: February 22, 2010, 04:47:24 PM »
since albums usually leak 2 weeks before the actual release, the RED album will be out in only 2 weeks dont trip people hahah just playing i take what I said a couple posts earlier back. This album will get pushed back to early may I have a feeling or April 20th maybe? that'd be dope

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #479 on: February 23, 2010, 06:34:50 AM »

he has made hooks for local rappers here..and i got his contact info when he came for an interview at our radio station... I got him on facebook.

aight dope.