Author Topic: Suge Knight Busted... Again  (Read 643 times)

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Suge Knight Busted... Again
« on: January 07, 2010, 03:59:25 PM »
Suge Knight hasn't made headlines in a while, but he took care of that last night. According to multiple reports, Suge was pulled over in California by the police last night (January 5th) after he failed to stop at a stop sign. Despite it being Suge Knight, no pedestrians were reportedly injured. It all took place around midnight in Beverly Hills but the incident ended with the infamous rap mogul getting a ticket and being very cooperative.

In related news, Suge recently talked about how he feels towards the current rap game. "I'm gonna be doing some movies, gonna do some music but you know mainly I've been around my environment," he explained in an interview. "You know, going back to the stomping grounds that I never left, enjoying it is basically what I've been doing. You know, you got a lot new artists out there. I mean Lil Wayne, his stuff is always hot. Even Jeezy had a cut I liked this year. There's a lot of artists I feel aren't really out yet, you got Glasses Malone. Glasses is on his way, same thing with Nipsey Hussle. Nipsey's gonna do well, Glasses is gonna do extremely well. Jay Rock is gonna do well. More importantly, these top guns nobody knows about, I got some sh*t where it feels like it's back to the basics kinda how it is when you feel the music, it's not like so commercial." [Suge Knight - Talks About How He Feels Towards The Current Rap Game - Watch Here]

Suge Knight - Talks About His View Of The Current Rap Game
http://www.rapbasement.com/suge-knight/010610-rap-mogul-suge-knight-was-pulled-over-after-running-a-stop-sign-last-night-in-beverly-hills.html
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: Suge Knight Busted... Again
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 04:46:31 PM »
I hope that you copied and pasted this, because this article is a waste of time.  Seriously, it's about Suge getting pulled over for running a stop sign.  I thought maybe he had at least got into a fight.

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 04:54:08 PM »
lol oh yeah i copy and pasted i just thought it was funny what he was talking about new artist and shit
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 02:10:31 AM »
I just trip off how every nigga hollerin fuck Suge cuz he got knocked out.. anybody can get knocked out on a good day.. I admit.. the nigga knocked em !!! But drinking played the part too!!!!

DAZ recently went on suge and a few others.. but my thing is.. will them niggas say fuck em to his face..

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 07:58:24 AM »
I don't think people are getting at suge because he got knocked out because like u said everybody can get it (though i believe he got hit by a pipe)
Most of them were already dissing him before and most of them (artists or people on the net) wouldn't diss him face to face.
But daz makes me laugh when he say fuck suge while talking about K9 lol,he threw his name up in the air just like that....and lol at macshawn upping suge just after,saying he's fucking with his folks...