Author Topic: Daz & MacShawn 100 Speaks Again to tha Super 8 Motel bandit.. room GAY 9  (Read 798 times)

DTG Entertainment

LMAO fuck gay 9 and deadrum

Did your account just get jacked by The Dogg Pound Juice Crip?

no but seriously
gay9 talks so much shit... and i know he is your "artist" or whatever but you gotta admit the shit he says sounds like fuckin lies and dude is so fuckin irrelevant he aint even dropped an album to even call hisself the king of LA

as far as deadrum... that nigga teeth speaks for itself

Dude doesn't lie, and is pretty clear on his stance. You are right about the album thing though, but I got love for Redrum because he originated that gangster shit. A lot of these idiots who ride for Mac Shawn and Daz don't recall Banging On Wax. That album was pretty revolutionary for it's time.

ThaRealSupreme

no but seriously
gay9 talks so much shit... and i know he is your "artist" or whatever but you gotta admit the shit he says sounds like fuckin lies and dude is so fuckin irrelevant he aint even dropped an album to even call hisself the king of LA

Dude doesn't lie, and is pretty clear on his stance. You are right about the album thing though, but I got love for Redrum because he originated that gangster shit. A lot of these idiots who ride for Mac Shawn and Daz don't recall Banging On Wax. That album was pretty revolutionary for it's time.

Dude is too concerned about Redrum's tooth to even understand where you're comin from. Deadrum??? Typical follower lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaChamp

no but seriously

Dude is too concerned about Redrum's tooth to even understand where you're comin from. Deadrum??? Typical follower lol

arent you the fuckin wigger that has that ugly ass girlfriend?

and deadrum is just a bitter ass old man

Blood$

oh man Daz goin' hard lol

ThaRealSupreme

no but seriously

arent you the fuckin wigger that has that ugly ass girlfriend?

and deadrum is just a bitter ass old man

Wtf??? LMAO ....yea that's me ;D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Mietek23

LOL, diggy Daz is just way too funny :laugh:

salkku

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ''I flip flop and serve hoes with a fat dick''
would you DAZ reply to my diss if i make some youtube video sayin fuck daz and DPG????

I WANT SOME FAME!!!!!! FUCK DAZ!"!!!

waiting daz youtube reply....
''Why does niggas want to act funny with the money'' - DAZ

''Now if it wasn't for the West,
these rap niggas wouldn't need a vest around they chest'' - Xzibit

''you must be one of our European posters...Egypt or Moscow'' - Chamillitary Click

kuruptDPG

would you DAZ reply to my diss if i make some youtube video sayin fuck daz and DPG????

I WANT SOME FAME!!!!!! FUCK DAZ!"!!!

waiting daz youtube reply....

lol

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
damn i dident know mac shawn was on death row would have been nice 2 hear a cd from death row
You can see him in the Top Dogg vid makin a little cameo
I wonder why Daz still keeps dissin Suge, but yeah it's Daz so it explains itself a little bit
LOL a lame singing It's a beautiful day in my neigbourhood  Wonder why Spider is gonna aparticipatin in this " battle"
This is comedy from a high level  :laugh:
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

dstyle

• 'G'
hey why is the video gone

u havin regrets about what u said on that video, or what
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

StevenQBosell

...hey why is the video gone...

He seems to do that pretty often, post the vid, then delete it...

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
"he looks unhealthier than redrum"
lol

Jangalang

• Lil Geezy
The big bad azz real gangsta daz got shook and removed the video

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
pleaaaaase could somebody else re up this or does only Daz got this video...damnit...