Author Topic: The Pac Autopsy Photo...  (Read 159 times)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Pac Autopsy Photo...
« on: November 24, 2002, 08:36:01 PM »
http://www.celebritymorgue.com/tupac-shakur/

is this real or fake?...i remember when they realeased dis pic...many people were arguing wether it was real or not...it does look real...but where the fuck is his tattoos on his stomach?..can someone confirm it if its real or not?...

The__Truth

• Lil Geezy
Re:The Pac Autopsy Photo...
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2002, 06:25:42 AM »
Nobody knows how cathy scott got hold of it. I have a colour copy of it.

circle on head- tupac shaved his head... y would there hair on his head? incision by his ear- if he got shot in the chest, y would they cut his there + if your skull is there what were they looking to find?
white backround- notice how there is still blood in some of the wounds- look at the one behind the ear--wouldn't it show up on a white table?- also when theydi autopsies on metal tables--y would they transfer his body ot a white table?-wouldn't there b some kind of blood residue cuz the next morning he was cremeated so its not like they had enough time to even do the autopsy and getthe bullets out adn then cremate him
www.DUBCNN.com

"She deep throat and I chocked her and before that bitch went for broke she let me cum all down her throat"

"Let me hit it from the back, in and out tha dick go"

Lyrics of the Millenium
-Daz Dillinger 'When The Feeling Is Right'

The__Truth

• Lil Geezy
Re:The Pac Autopsy Photo...
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2002, 06:28:00 AM »
I think it has to be real. I used to speak to Cathy via AOL and she's not in this 'Fake 2pac game' thing. She's dealing with Politics here, not just the music.

Truth.
www.DUBCNN.com

"She deep throat and I chocked her and before that bitch went for broke she let me cum all down her throat"

"Let me hit it from the back, in and out tha dick go"

Lyrics of the Millenium
-Daz Dillinger 'When The Feeling Is Right'