Author Topic: Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. - "Pimp Shit" (Behind The Scenes Video & Photos)  (Read 138 times)

EFFeX

As you or may not know by now, The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. is filming an official music video from their debut album Gangster MC this afternoon. We are now excited to reveal additional details as well as behind the scenes media.

While the entire Circle of Bosses family is in Arizona for Crooked I's epic performance at Club Red, The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. has linked up with director John Colombo to film a music video to their song Pimp Shit. Interestingly enough, we have recently learned that the video is to include a special extended remix which features C.O.B.'s latest artist 1Known. The video is to be a special uncut feature for the Internet fan base and should be appearing online in the near future. Treacherous Records' engineer and C.O.B. representative Iceman uploaded several images and a video clip from the set, so we encourage everyone to check them out by using the links included below.

In the event that you have not purchased The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.'s critically acclaimed album Gangster MC, please do so by visiting digital retailers such as iTunes and Amazon. Additionally, be certain to The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. on Twitter and visit their official MySpace page. As always, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further C.O.B. updates.

VIDEO 1:

VIDEO 2 :

PHOTOS:

HSG - "Balcony" Scene

HSG - "Table" Scene

BTS - Sauce Da Boss

BTS - Sauce Da Boss & Jay Cee

Crooked I - Video Drop

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. - "Pimp Shit" (Behind The Scenes Video & Photos)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 07:22:23 PM »
props ..

Really lookin forward to this.. Horse Shoe Gang is my new favorite group.. They would murk any other group out there..

Gangsta MC is a classic.. !

NorthCoastReppa

• Lil Geezy
  • C.O.B.
Re: Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. - "Pimp Shit" (Behind The Scenes Video & Photos)
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 07:53:04 PM »
C.O.B. Circle Gang....

When's the vid droppin??

Nevermind the amount of posts......Check the Join Date!