Author Topic: MACSHAWN100 Signs With Snoop Dogg's Label, Readies Next Album  (Read 1213 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: MACSHAWN100 Signs With Snoop Dogg's Label, Readies Next Album
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2010, 05:25:52 PM »
and how many of those released albums?
gettin a deal aint shit

Snoop the ONLY reason west niggas getting deals
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2010, 05:30:30 PM »
that song is garbage. why snoop would sign this below average rapper is beyond me

Because snoop knows mac shawn wont sell.He would never put on an artist that could sell more then him.Its the difference between an artist and a ceo.Snoops jealousy and hating will never allow him to put someone that will sell more then him.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2010, 06:23:40 PM »
What's the point of putting the West bacc on the map if it's going to sound like the South?

Has Snoop learned nothing from the poor sales of Malice in Wonderland?

It's like ever since Doggy's Angels flopped, he's been scared to use an authentic West-sound on his label.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2010, 06:27:40 PM »
doggys angels flopped?

What's the point of putting the West bacc on the map if it's going to sound like the South?

It's like ever since Doggy's Angels flopped, he's been scared to use an authentic West-sound on his label.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2010, 06:34:14 PM »

True. I think that the lawsuit over the name and image of Doggy's Angels stopped alot of the promo for the group.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2010, 06:39:30 PM »
gettin a deal aint shit

it's better to get a deal with no abum released, than no deal and no album released. LOL

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2010, 06:41:55 PM »
how is that better?
now bishop is gon need to bow down to dre cuz he did......nuthin for him
part of the DEAL is to get the album released, so again how is that better? lol

gettin a deal aint shit

it's better to get a deal with no abum released, than no deal and no album released. LOL
Cube

fabtoxicp

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2010, 06:44:33 PM »
it is better to have been seen on Snoop's roster or on Dre's roster, then nowhere.. logic LOL

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2010, 06:47:30 PM »
yeah to a certain point but dre chose that overrated eminem over such rappers
rakim
king t
rbx
hittman

damn dre sold out...lol

it is better to have been seen on Snoop's roster or on Dre's roster, then nowhere.. logic LOL
Cube

fabtoxicp

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2010, 06:51:23 PM »
rakim
king t
rbx
hittman

damn dre sold out...lol

i think Rakim left him because of creative differencies. he wasn't allowed to have specific beats dat he wanted, produced by DJ Premier and such.. but it's definitely a shame that King T had to get put on hold for such along time beacuse of Marsall Mathers, i agree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2010, 06:56:33 PM »
king t is a dope rapper and he can still spit
only reason dre chose em is cuz hes white...lol and he would appeal to the mass
and i heard rakim left cuz dre wanted 50 to write rakims lyrics but rakim wasnt havent it
thats sad that dre would demand for a wack rapper to write a lengendary rappers muzik....damn dre

rakim
king t
rbx
hittman

damn dre sold out...lol

i think Rakim left him because of creative differencies. he wasn't allowed to have specific beats dat he wanted, produced by DJ Premier and such.. but it's definitely a shame that King T had to get put on hold for such along time beacuse of Marsall Mathers, i agree
Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2010, 06:58:11 PM »
Yeah being signed to aftermath has done wonders for joe beasts and hittmans and last emperors..etcs careers lol.Im sure if bishop could do it over he wouldnt have signed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2010, 06:59:26 PM »
thats what im sayin dre is stuck on the white boy
look at the dope muzik he gives to him and he cries bout mariah, nick cannon, kim etc...
waste
king t>>>>>>eminem at his very best

Yeah being signed to aftermath has done wonders for joe beasts and hittmans and last emperors..etcs careers lol.Im sure if bishop could do it over he wouldnt have signed
Cube

fabtoxicp

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2010, 07:11:47 PM »

those mentioned rappers can only thank themselves for their current career-status. nor Last Emperor or Hittman were never interested in the limelight. they fell back, cause they neva gave a fuck, just lik Six 2 - they never promoted themselves far beyond cdbaby.com, never understod how to create an ""interestin artist" - just ignorant dumb niggas from the hood, who occasinaly got in the booth to spit some shit. People were makin it, after leavin the Aftermath-brand - look at Eve

i said it many times - Aftermath Entertainment is a great option for a new artist. Build up some buzz with the "backed by the Doctor"-image, and then leave to jumpstart ur shit thoroughly whenver u get the chance-
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 07:15:50 PM by fabtoxicp »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2010, 07:27:06 PM »
eve was already wit ruff ryders tho

king t was jus comin out
aftermath was the first big label he was down wit right?
imagine king t over "dre drums"?
last emperor aite hes underground
but king t could have been bigger than xzibit maybe or at least bigger than what he is
even maybe xzibit....if dre would have worked wit x more maybe x be out there more
like i said

dre chose the white boy over real talent and thats real talent from his own coast
Cube