Author Topic: MACSHAWN100 Signs With Snoop Dogg's Label, Readies Next Album  (Read 1206 times)

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: MACSHAWN100 Signs With Snoop Dogg's Label, Readies Next Album
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2010, 11:42:12 AM »
What's the point of putting the West bacc on the map if it's going to sound like the South?

Has Snoop learned nothing from the poor sales of Malice in Wonderland?

It's like ever since Doggy's Angels flopped, he's been scared to use an authentic West-sound on his label.

Agreed i think he'll figure it when the new west gangsta rappers like nipsey takes his place. Macshawn is decent tho but i was hoping he would sign his gangsta rapper homies like bad lucc and hussle boyz. But snoop said in a interview he got luv for jerking but he's gonna push the gangsta movement.

The_Offence

Re: MACSHAWN100 Signs With Snoop Dogg's Label, Readies Next Album
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2010, 07:00:36 PM »
are you niggaz sniffing paint.......this nigga wack as hell

you niggaz think he'll be dropping shit like he did back in 1997 but once you notice he don't sound like he did in 1997...you'll quickly forget he's even alive ;D i see it all the time on here remember MC ren's album ? remember the hype ? once niggaz heard that shit it was like ok this nigga is done ......same shit with this nigga you want him to drop a album because you fuck with his old shit but you'll soon realize his sound has changed, this nigga ain't dropping another album like music of tha mobb...you see it all the time with these washed up niggaz, the fans get so happy thinking they will get something like there old classic albumw then when they get that boo boo music there like this nigga fell off  ;D don't set your self up for another disappointment 
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 07:05:47 PM by The_Offence »