Author Topic: Game Plans New 400 Bars Track  (Read 1072 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Game Plans New 400 Bars Track
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2010, 07:30:45 PM »
Game should surprise us & make an actual 400 Bar song & put it on his album.

no dissing, maybe mention 50 once.

Isn't a diss a song ?  Oh you want him to talk about haters, riding dirty, chevys, Aftermath, Dre, Guns, Crack, PS2 at 11:49, getting shot, His sons and Kanye,  ?

I'd rather he tells stories about his past experiences (as a stripper) with the G Unit, or attacks people rather than talking about the same old bling bling in the club rolls royce cash money crap.
 ;D ;D ;D

Edit: But this is my opinion , right cham ?  :P It's as good as yours.  ;D

your opinion is my opinion lol; you just read my wrong lol.

i want 400 bars of
family stories and his orphan stories.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2010, 07:48:55 PM »
Game should surprise us & make an actual 400 Bar song & put it on his album.

no dissing, maybe mention 50 once.

Isn't a diss a song ?  Oh you want him to talk about haters, riding dirty, chevys, Aftermath, Dre, Guns, Crack, PS2 at 11:49, getting shot, His sons and Kanye,  ?

I'd rather he tells stories about his past experiences (as a stripper) with the G Unit, or attacks people rather than talking about the same old bling bling in the club rolls royce cash money crap.
 ;D ;D ;D

Edit: But this is my opinion , right cham ?  :P It's as good as yours.  ;D

your opinion is my opinion lol; you just read my wrong lol.

i want 400 bars of
family stories and his orphan stories.

Indeed.  Damn reading about International Financial Reporting Standards all day long fucks up my brain lol.
Bang along type of shit  8)

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2010, 07:51:59 PM »
I don't doubt that Game will have some good lines on it, but 400 Bars is a bit overzealous.  The problem with 300 Bars & Runnin' was the fact that it was too fucking long and got redundant with diss after diss.  Adding another 100 to something like that is just overkill--I don't want to listen to a fifteen-minute song.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2010, 07:53:11 PM »
its more of a movie in the form a song...
he should shoot a video for it...lol
game got alot to say...or alot of names to drop...haha

I don't doubt that Game will have some good lines on it, but 400 Bars is a bit overzealous.  The problem with 300 Bars & Runnin' was the fact that it was too fucking long and got redundant with diss after diss.  Adding another 100 to something like that is just overkill--I don't want to listen to a fifteen-minute song.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2010, 08:19:38 PM »
its more of a movie in the form a song...
he should shoot a video for it...lol
game got alot to say...or alot of names to drop...haha

this. haha

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2010, 08:39:10 PM »
the youngins' gotta eat this 1 up cuz who give a shit.  and whole time these niggaz been soundin' like best friends on every record.  this is like some 2Pac Biggie EastWest on some positive shit type shit.  who cares, they should be puttin money in my pocket for wastin' my time like this... matter of fact where my blank cd's at?  

Listening 20 minutes about 3 niggaz being gay and soft is me throwing a homo party for my ears, dick ridin' on wax hard... no homo.  how bout Game get on for 20 minutes and rap about what really needs to be said in these streets 4'real, about Barack (only we can save us), and about what he did comin' up and tell some stories that just dont sound like some old Spice 1 shit... i dont know but none of that g.u./b.w.s. bs even the youngins 5 years old is hip to this shit.  really these kids think rap is like wwe, only the real trill niggaz get put on blast like a Snoop Dogg or a RZA, the rest of them hoes is show puppets (it's in the voice).

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 08:50:48 PM by Don'T Get tha SmackFace »

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2010, 04:02:43 AM »
:o damnn game brave to make a follow up to 300 bars, that shit was tops for what it was meant to be, he must be feeling confident in his game right now to be thinkin of a 400bar joint. Cats can say what they want but 300 bars did alot of damage and was bangin...they way he went in on buck (i like buck) was crazyy....'u aint got no cashhhh nigga, kept ya mouf shut, i would have gave u a passs niggaaa' lol, or someshit like that, cant even remember fully but he went harrd in that. He got new momentum after that too. Cant wait to see how red album comes up, seeing the new pic with dre, seems hype. Whether dre is much involved on the credits or not, i be looking forward to this album.

As for this, he would stupid to not diss 50/shout out aftermathh n dre etc after hookin back up with dre, lmao if he doesnt, he'd be a retard not to. Sure some 50 groupies will catch feelings but games back with dre and thats big news and its only standard he gives him shout outs, lets those who dont already know he back with him and naturally the 50 disses and aftermath shoutouts etc. Im just lookin forward to checkin his delivery over the beats!

Yayyyyy!!!!! Another 15 minute diss maybe this 1 will be 20 minutes. Like homie said before he still owes 2 more albums to G Unit so it'll be stupid to diss the boss and still pay him. Dre is probably gonna send him packing again if he starts that non sense again.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2010, 04:37:07 AM »
oh my ... it's going to be 05 all over again on this forum ..... "Game vs 50 beef what's your take ?" thread number 2536935678993 is coming soon