Author Topic: Detox NOT coming out in 2010  (Read 1960 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Detox NOT coming out in 2010
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2010, 04:04:32 PM »
lol

It'll drop when it's ready to drop....in the meantime the following albums  dropping in 2010 will hold me over:

Reflection Eternal - Revolutions Per Minute
The Roots - How I Got Over
Game - The R.E.D. Album
Nas & Damien Marley - Distant Relatives
Common - The Believer

8)

add cypress hill and shade sheist & n.u.n.e and we are good  8)

add crooked -I BOSS  8)

not
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BIGWORM

« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2010, 04:29:39 PM »
DR.DRE & DETOX will never drop! All those other "NEW WEST" guys that hoped to drop there album right after it will still not have an album out on the shelves.

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2010, 05:03:48 PM »
dre dont owe us nuthin......why people mad if hes a perfectionist?
its good hes takin this long...given the wack beats to game etc..and workin on this masterpiece
why is it that nowadays Dre has "wack beats" he can just give away?  Pretty much every beat he has made from efiL4zaggiN through The Documentary has been straight fire! Stuff he gave to other artists was still top quality. So why the drop off since 2004-2005?  Trying too hard to come up with a new original sound? Too much pressure? Makes no sense.

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2010, 05:05:48 PM »
It'll drop when it's ready to drop....in the meantime the following albums  dropping in 2010 will hold me over:

Reflection Eternal - Revolutions Per Minute
The Roots - How I Got Over
Game - The R.E.D. Album
Nas & Damien Marley - Distant Relatives
Common - The Believer

8)

add cypress hill and shade sheist & n.u.n.e and we are good  8)
only if Muggs and Sen-Dog are involved, otherwise it's just a B-Real solo. And Bobo on percussion too!

Blasphemy

« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2010, 05:20:52 PM »
I got cats who don't give a fuck about Hip Hop asking me every few months when Dre's dropping, trust me his shita gonna blow regardless...

Detox be like Avatar, 10 years and fuckloads of money in the making, but it'll be a masterpiece that'll revolutionise hip hop

Detox

Detox (Intro)
Dre Weekend
Let Me Gluide
The Day The Niggaz got in office
The Final Episode (This 1 I'm not even joking, has 2 have this)
Deeeeezzz cuts
Lil Ghetto Sista
A Nigga wit a machete
The 20$ sack jackpot
Lyrical Assault
The Counselors Office
The 12th step (Detox outro)

:/ What I'm saying is if its like Avatar, then you mean its just a Amazing Reskin over a crappy story.

If Detox is just some gay ass thing that keeps talking about his past accomplishments, it would be bullshit.

Anyways WHY THE FUCK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THIS STILL??? Detox news is basically scattered as fuck and hasn't been consistent at all.

One minute Dre finished Detox, the next picking out a tracklist the next he is recording more.

Face it, The albums hype has thrown Detox into some Gigantic Musical Gift from god himself. The album will probably be dope, I mean given the fact he forces everyone to give a A game or be past on that's a given. but until his ass actually gives a realistic release date other then (in 2009) then why talk about it.

I wouldn't be amazed if this is going 2 turn into another Duke Nukem Forever. lol

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2010, 09:25:28 PM »
I got cats who don't give a fuck about Hip Hop asking me every few months when Dre's dropping, trust me his shita gonna blow regardless...

Detox be like Avatar, 10 years and fuckloads of money in the making, but it'll be a masterpiece that'll revolutionise hip hop

Avatar a masterpiece? Anyways, Detox won't revolutionize hip-hop. The quality of mainstream hip-hop will NEVER get any better. Sure, they'll be maybe one or two decent albums coming out every year, but the simple fact is, the best rappers, are the ones only 5% of the population knows. Everyone else sucks, and will continue to suck. Even a classic album from Dre won't change anything. In fact, it will probably flop. Today's music buying fans are morons. They like Lil Wayne, they like The Game, they like Kanye. They like BAD music. And you expect the everyday moron fan to suddenly get a taste in music? Please. The only classic albums that have been released in the last 5 years, have sold jack shit.

Name one classic hip-hop album that has sold over 500,000 copies, that was released in the last 5 years. DOESN'T EXIST. (Except if you're a brain dead Game fan, lots of those morons around here."

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2010, 09:54:45 PM »
You see, if you ever wanted to ever be anything
There'd always be somebody that shoot down any dream
There'll always be haters, that's the way it is
Hater niggas marry hater bitches and have hater kids
- Kanye West "Bring Me Down"

And you should love it, way more then you hate it
Nigga you mad? I thought that you'd be happy I made it
I'm that cat by the bar toasting to the good life
You that faggot ass nigga trying to pull me back right?
I'm a tell you what Banks told me cause go 'head switch the style up
If the niggas hate then let 'em hate
Watch the money pile up
- 50 "In Da Club"
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2010, 02:43:04 AM »
I don't even care anymore. Too much good music coming out for me to worry about a record that was promised years ago
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"