Author Topic: Let's face the facts, "All Eyez On Me" was in many ways WACK  (Read 3019 times)

kuruptDPG

Re: Let's face the facts, "All Eyez On Me" was in many ways WACK
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2010, 06:13:46 AM »
lol anythn for attention ,cant believe ppl are replying back to this

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2010, 08:56:35 AM »
i guess "the chronic" was wack too, huh?

how do you figure bitch?

Chronic is miles ahead of AEOM
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2010, 09:16:44 AM »
nah
all eyez on me>>>>> chronic
2001>>>>all eyez on me

i guess "the chronic" was wack too, huh?

how do you figure bitch?

Chronic is miles ahead of AEOM
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Portugoal

« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2010, 09:28:49 AM »
the following should be cut

What's ya Phone #
Wonder why they call you bitch
No More Pain
Tradin War Stories
shorty want to be a thug
when we ride
thug passion
run tha streetz
aint hard 2 find
holla at me

Apart from "What'z Ya Phone #" I couldn't disagree more.

Tradin War stories, Thug Passion, Shorty Wanna Be A Thug......... man, those (as well as a lot of other songs on this album) are some of the greatest hip hop songs ever made!

Mietek23

« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2010, 12:03:05 PM »

What's ya Phone #
No More Pain
Tradin War Stories
shorty want to be a thug
when we ride
thug passion
run tha streetz
aint hard 2 find
holla at me

Tradin War stories, Thug Passion, Shorty Wanna Be A Thug......... man, those (as well as a lot of other songs on this album) are some of the greatest hip hop songs ever made!

YES, they are - but remember that your arguing with a guy that says Malice In Wonderland is an 8,5/10 album and "Pronto" is a "ok song" ;)

hobomotel

« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2010, 12:52:57 PM »

What's ya Phone #
No More Pain
Tradin War Stories
shorty want to be a thug
when we ride
thug passion
run tha streetz
aint hard 2 find
holla at me

Completely agree with that.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2010, 02:17:10 PM »

What's ya Phone #
No More Pain
Tradin War Stories
shorty want to be a thug
when we ride
thug passion
run tha streetz
aint hard 2 find
holla at me

YES, they are - but remember that your arguing with a guy that says Malice In Wonderland is an 8,5/10 album and "Pronto" is a "ok song" ;)

malice is not active should be his new name...

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2010, 02:18:31 PM »
Is it a classic, sure, because of the major hits it had.  But if you really were to break down the album HALF the album is filler.  Some of the filler songs are just down right pathetic.  The only reason people forget that half the album was wack was because the other half the song were classic.

AEOM is really an 4/5, and that is being VERY kind with my rating

You don't know music at all to say some bullshit like that....I remember bumpin that album in the 12th grade when it came out shit was classic and still gets play to this day.

when an album has tracks like Amerikkaz Most Wanted  it's going to bump but then you got trash like What's Ya Phone # you realize the truth about the album.  Half the album should be cut
I'm trying very hard to understand your perspective... please list the "half" that should be cut.

Yes, there are some songs that I will skip everytime (i.e., Tradin War Stories, What'z Ya Phone #), but there is a solid album's worth of dope tracks, and most of the remaining tracks are at least decent.

What's ya Phone #
No More Pain
Tradin War Stories
shorty want to be a thug
when we ride
thug passion
run tha streetz
aint hard 2 find
holla at me

yea id definetly say that you should not be listening to hip hop at all.....you must leave this forum effective immediately...nigga please the only song i would cut off from your list would be what'z ya phone number and replace it with hit em up end of story

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! WHy is this guy even in the forum! He just fucked up his Credibility!! Whenever i see a post by Long Beach Is Active, i aint even going to waste my time to read it! Holla at me????? Aint Hard To Find, with the whole Oakland Clan???? Shorty Wanna Be A Thug??? Wonder Why They Call u bitch??? I think this dude is a hater!! Point blank or maybe just deaf!! Whoever is in charge of Dubcnn should cancel his Name!!! HAHAHAHA! Trading War Stories????
We tradin war stories, we Outlawz on the rise
Jealous niggaz I despise, look in my eyes!!!
Now can your mind picture, a thug nigga drinkin hard liquor
This ghetto life has got me catchin up to God quicker
Who would figure that all I need was a hair trigger
semi-automatic Mack 11 just to scare niggaz
Pardon my thug poetry, but suckers is born everyday
and fear of man - grow on trees
Criminal ties for centuries, a legend in my own rhymes
So niggaz whisper when they mention
Machiavelli was my tutor Donald Goines, my father figure
Moms sent me to go play with the drug dealers
Hits fall, we thug niggaz and we came in packs.
Every one of niggaz strapped sippin on 'nac (Cognac)
In the back, my AR-15
Thuggin till I die, these streets got me cravin thorazine
My lyrics are blueprints to money makin
Fat as that ass that honey shakin

If that aint some deep shit, dont know what is!!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2010, 07:39:01 AM »
ok back to the overanalyzing ::) ;D 8)
i think the mixing on the first disk could have been better!...You just hear a big difference to the previous Dre mixed records, MATW ( or Doggfather after that)!!!!!
And the 2nd disks problem is the tracklist...too many rnb style tracks...It makes you think some songs are wack when they really arent ....I know some people who never listen to the second disk (stupid)
Final analysis:
Its not the best mixed and best structured album ever but it got so many different styles (too many for some people)....and I really like every song on it...form "No more pain" to "What'Z Ya Phone nr" ..but not allyways at the same time!!
The best thing with this album is to put both disks in your double player and forget about the tracklist and listen to the songs you want
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 07:52:39 AM by Inmate »

fabtoxicp

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2010, 07:50:04 AM »
long_beach_iz_active

u are one weird individual.. I bet snoopy himself would've been disgusted by u  ;)

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2010, 04:50:57 AM »
Is it a classic, sure, because of the major hits it had.  But if you really were to break down the album HALF the album is filler.  Some of the filler songs are just down right pathetic.  The only reason people forget that half the album was wack was because the other half the song were classic.

AEOM is really an 4/5, and that is being VERY kind with my rating

You don't know music at all to say some bullshit like that....I remember bumpin that album in the 12th grade when it came out shit was classic and still gets play to this day.

when an album has tracks like Amerikkaz Most Wanted  it's going to bump but then you got trash like What's Ya Phone # you realize the truth about the album.  Half the album should be cut
I'm trying very hard to understand your perspective... please list the "half" that should be cut.

Yes, there are some songs that I will skip everytime (i.e., Tradin War Stories, What'z Ya Phone #), but there is a solid album's worth of dope tracks, and most of the remaining tracks are at least decent.

What's ya Phone #
No More Pain
Tradin War Stories
shorty want to be a thug
when we ride
thug passion
run tha streetz
aint hard 2 find
holla at me

Buahahaha

Wonder Why They Call U Bitch is one of those classic songs!
rest 2:

tracks that i don't like that much is Holla At Me & shorty want to be a thug.

No more Pain? WTF this track is fuckin dope

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2010, 05:21:17 AM »
i can seriously believe this thread !!

All Eyes On Me was a ground breaking album for hip hop. which other double-album you know sold 10 mill.

Theres plenty of classic track on this album. the only track I realy skip is Whats Ya Phone Number. not bad for a double...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2010, 12:23:21 PM »
To me all eyez on me has everything for any mood you are in. Its not my fav album as a whole but it has so many great tracks.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2010, 12:25:51 PM »
A sacreligious thread. Mind you, strangely enough I woudnt put Pac in my top 5 (he'd be up there like but not that high) but this is one of those albums that changed hip-hop and took it to a whole new level. So many great tracks.

midwestryder

« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2010, 02:51:54 PM »
you stans are blinded by his hype post death, you can't see the truth
no the only one bliind is the one with snoops dick in his mouth & that is you . you are the true stan around with snoops dick in your mouth & ass. 2pac's aeom is better then every snoop album after doggy style . 2pac's me against the world & strickly 4 my niggaz is better then doggy style. so take you stupid blind ignorant opinion down the road because you just lost your ghetto & hip hop pass 4 good.

No More Pain
Tradin War Stories
shorty want to be a thug
when we ride
thug passion
run tha streetz
aint hard 2 find
holla at me
 these songs are some of my favorite songs on the album .thug passion is one of the best songs on that album . i rather listen to those songs then california love , how do you want it, or 2 amerikkas most want. this just shows you have no idea what you are talking about at all. you have no idea about what is good hip hop at all. everybody has just told you that on here . so that means you don't know shit at all. so take your snoop stan self down the road with your loser self.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 12:15:11 AM by midwestryder »