Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle performing new single "Feelin' Myself (So Fresh)" (LIVE)  (Read 384 times)

Nipsey_Promo

• Lil Geezy
Here is a video of Nipsey performing his upcoming single from South Central State of Mind "Feelin' Myself (So Fresh)" Produced by 1500 or Nothin

Avalanche

Re: Nipsey Hussle performing new single "Feelin' Myself (So Fresh)" (LIVE)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 11:33:06 AM »
that sounds crazy, any1 got a cdq mp3 of this yet?

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 01:09:20 PM »
damn this sounds promising, and radio friendly.

Nipsey  8)
1500 8) 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 01:15:47 PM »
I'll wait for an Mp3, but for his singles, Nipsey drastically needs to improve his hook game. The last supposed single kept repeating "hussle is my last name" as the chorus. And this one sounds like it does the same thing. To have a hit record, the hook is so important. He either needs to get a lot better at hooks or get a hook singer for his singer. Even if it's not a big name, a west coast cat like Problem or Knoc-turn'al can give him exactly what he needs for a hook/hit record.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 01:24:22 PM »
I'll wait for an Mp3, but for his singles, Nipsey drastically needs to improve his hook game. The last supposed single kept repeating "hussle is my last name" as the chorus. And this one sounds like it does the same thing. To have a hit record, the hook is so important. He either needs to get a lot better at hooks or get a hook singer for his singer. Even if it's not a big name, a west coast cat like Problem or Knoc-turn'al can give him exactly what he needs for a hook/hit record.

LMAO, the second I started reading your post I thought you were going to say some shit how he needs your boy toy to make a hit or something like that, and you didn't disappoint
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 01:33:41 PM »
It's not about "my boy" or what not. If I said strictly Knoc, ok, but your wrong. There is no debating Knoc does good hooks - check the history. Nipsey is one of my favorite new west rappers, if not my favorite.

Over Knoc, I think Problem (in terms of the west coast) is doing the best job of making "hit record potential" hooks. What he did on "I'm Burnt" and "Upside Down" is exactly what Nipsey needs for a  hook on his single.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 01:37:16 PM »
It's not about "my boy" or what not. If I said strictly Knoc, ok, but your wrong. There is no debating Knoc does good hooks - check the history. Nipsey is one of my favorite new west rappers, if not my favorite.

Over Knoc, I think Problem (in terms of the west coast) is doing the best job of making "hit record potential" hooks. What he did on "I'm Burnt" and "Upside Down" is exactly what Nipsey needs for a  hook on his single.

knoc doesn't have any mainstream appeal anymore
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Nipsey_Promo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 01:38:15 PM »
that sounds crazy, any1 got a cdq mp3 of this yet?
no release date as of yet but it'll be released soon. good lookin on the feedback. keep it comin

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 01:54:59 PM »
Dayyuumm that sound sick, beat, flow and female vocals at the end are just crazy  :o
Anticipating that South Central State Of Mind more than ever

Nipsey_Promo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 02:47:54 PM »
Dayyuumm that sound sick, beat, flow and female vocals at the end are just crazy  :o

Glad to hear that and trust me it's gonna be one of the best west coast albums you've heard in a while

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 07:12:35 PM »

anymore ? he never did we already got one snoop we dont need another lol.

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 07:13:26 PM »

Glad to hear that and trust me it's gonna be one of the best west coast albums you've heard in a while

I already know it gangsta rap is bacc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 07:14:58 PM »
I would pick Problem for a Nipsey single hook.

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2010, 04:20:54 AM »
I think one of the best hooks on a Nipsey track was on a song on Bullets Vol 2. "Roll The Windows Up" .. but I agree, for mainstream appeal his hooks will need to improve. He doesn't even need a singer, why not get Game or Snoop to do a hook for him if he wants to keep the track more street? Both those dudes fucks wit Nipsey and the public would respond to either of them simply because they're known. Game's buzz before the Documentary wasn't much bigger than Nipsey's is, the west was buzzin after some dope mixtapes and street singles, but then people worldwide started checkin Game's tracks when they came on the music channels because the beats were knockin and 50 was on the hooks and shit. Then once they started likin those tracks, they went and copped the album. Granted, Nipsey doesn't have Interscope's budget behind him and he wont have the monsterous Dre beats Game did, but it's possible for him to go platinum. He just needs to get his shit real on point.