Author Topic: Who else is waiting on that roccett album ?  (Read 132 times)

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
Who else is waiting on that roccett album ?
« on: January 12, 2010, 12:02:11 AM »
Man i was just listening to roccett's free agent street album and im more hyped than ever for his album.Its true west coast gangsta rap but it still fits in with ewhats out now. This is the reason why i cant understand why his album isn't out.This nigga is by far the siccest new school gangsta rapper.This nigga out rhymed dresta,spidr,c-bo and jayo felony on the song crip at 3:42. This nigga is versatile he does gangsta rap then he switches it up and does a mainstream style party song. and then does some deep shit like we shall overcome and i hope i see u soon.Who else here is a roccett fan and is waiting on that album.And do u think  it will even come out ? Man west coast rappers act like they dont know how 2 put out a album.

LONDON!!

Re: Who else is waiting on that roccett album ?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 04:19:58 AM »
yeah i've been checking for roccett's music ever 'ride wit a g', he covers all aspects of shit, he's got that street shit on lock, plus like you said, he can come versatile wit it too, he can do westcoasted out club shit too, he's big, hopefully his album does drop this year and he gets paid, for real like, you get me
"get this money by any means nessassary"

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 09:02:41 AM »
yeah i've been checking for roccett's music ever 'ride wit a g', he covers all aspects of shit, he's got that street shit on lock, plus like you said, he can come versatile wit it too, he can do westcoasted out club shit too, he's big, hopefully his album does drop this year and he gets paid, for real like, you get me

yeah thats what im saying i feel u.

The_Offence

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 10:54:47 AM »
this is another artist snoop should sign not these old washed up ass niggaz like mac shawn

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 12:27:29 PM »
this is another artist snoop should sign not these old washed up ass niggaz like mac shawn

yep i was just saying that in that thread about priority records.