Author Topic: (VIDEO) Ya Boy – Black Card f. BCB  (Read 429 times)

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: (VIDEO) Ya Boy – Black Card f. BCB
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2010, 09:18:18 PM »
haha
roccett>>>ya boy? lol

this nigga is garbage! alwayz was and alwayz will be
imo hell yeah! bcuz roccett keeps it real and dont do rockstar fag chit and gay songs like dat we run la song.Listen 2 roccett's verse on this song C.R.I.P at 3:42 and tell me ya boy can fucc wit him. And then checc out joints like respect the sheild theres no way ya boy can fucc wit him.I can c why u like ya boy but i just cant fell him cuz he dips off into gay chit to often.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2010, 11:15:32 PM »
if that was directed to me....ya boy is aite but your right he does whats hot at the moment...not everyone in the bay likes him the same way cuz he left the bay where he started

haha
roccett>>>ya boy? lol

imo hell yeah! bcuz roccett keeps it real and dont do rockstar fag chit and gay songs like dat we run la song.Listen 2 roccett's verse on this song C.R.I.P at 3:42 and tell me ya boy can fucc wit him. And then checc out joints like respect the sheild theres no way ya boy can fucc wit him.I can c why u like ya boy but i just cant fell him cuz he dips off into gay chit to often.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2010, 11:20:54 PM »
if that was directed to me....ya boy is aite but your right he does whats hot at the moment...not everyone in the bay likes him the same way cuz he left the bay where he started

haha
roccett>>>ya boy? lol

yeah i kinda like him at one point but he isnt consistent.wit rappers like roccett u dont have 2 worry bout them gettin mohawks and doing soft gay music. U cant bcome a ya boy fan bcuz soon as he has a dope song hell have anither one after that dats wacc lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2010, 11:22:53 PM »
true and while were on the subject.....roccett needs to stay bringin the heat too tho
maybe he not doin the tight jeans etc....but muzik wize....stay true to the game or you become a pawn in the game...haha

haha
roccett>>>ya boy? lol

yeah i kinda like him at one point but he isnt consistent.wit rappers like roccett u dont have 2 worry bout them gettin mohawks and doing soft gay music. U cant bcome a ya boy fan bcuz soon as he has a dope song hell have anither one after that dats wacc lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2010, 11:25:56 PM »
true and while were on the subject.....roccett needs to stay bringin the heat too tho
maybe he not doin the tight jeans etc....but muzik wize....stay true to the game or you become a pawn in the game...haha

haha
roccett>>>ya boy? lol

why u say dat u think he isnt always bringin it?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2010, 11:27:52 PM »

nah roccett isnt 100% consistent
prolly moreso than ya boy (overall) but he needs to find out what hes dope at and go wit that but he seems to be all over the place....which is by no surprise
i mean bein around cte....and all that
didnt the split from them, and even diss them?

haha
roccett>>>ya boy? lol

Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2010, 11:32:48 PM »
yeah i feel u on dat i hate those party songs he makes bout money,cars and clothes.I like him bcuz of his gangsta music dat song C.R.I.P that i posted if when hes at his best.But yeah he is split wit cte he has a song kinda going at jeezy and i do think bein in the south alot had a negative influence on his style.

nah roccett isnt 100% consistent
prolly moreso than ya boy (overall) but he needs to find out what hes dope at and go wit that but he seems to be all over the place....which is by no surprise
i mean bein around cte....and all that
didnt the split from them, and even diss them?

haha
roccett>>>ya boy? lol

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2010, 02:08:31 AM »
Not bad, pity.............

YB is nice on the mic, but I dunno, he disappeared off the radar