Author Topic: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"  (Read 2733 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Christian leader Pat Robertson "HAITI DESERVED IT"
« Reply #165 on: January 18, 2010, 07:56:22 PM »
A little harder to be a "sheep" with something that isnt considered a very popular.
:yikes:

I honestly believe I think I'm THEE only nigga on this board that believes in God.

Now Atheism is a PURE TREND. Look at where it's being targeted. Clearly the internet, clearly by wealthy people. NOW LOOK WHO'S MADE TO BE LOOKED DOWN UPON!!

And I find is honestly scary and upsetting that nobody on here fuckin' believes in God. :(

Im not saying athiesm is a trend, its a belief.  What I meant is that people are more likely to have been following god because it is popular....then follow athiesm, when athiesm has never been the popular belief.  Its somewhat ironic for anybody involved in a major religion to all of a sudden have a problem with anyone looking down on anyone.  Christianity for exampl has spent its existence looking down on others for not believing what they believe.  The second the shoe is on the other foot....its terrible lol

For a lot of people, its scary that people believe in an invisible man in the sky.  For a lot of people, its scary to see how insane people get over religion....to the point of killing others who dont feel the same way.  Hell....anytime you see some sicko kill his entire family and then commit suicide...pretty much everybody thinks the same thing..."I bet he's religious"

And its not about not believing in god...its about believing in logic.

If anybody actually believes 'serial murderers' or 'rapists' and such like ya named, actually believe in God, or 'changed' becuz they 'found God', is on somethang, on somethang heavy. They liars. Manipulative liars. They evil. EVIL. You know what that means right? When a man can rape several innocent women than light them on fire alive, get a conviction of 25+ years, and than tell you and me and everybody that he found God and was born again or some crazy shit........uh, devil. Evil. A man doesn't do that to another human, and become religious. Religious people, for the love of God, do not do that. Lies. But look who falls for their traps? Vulnerable over-forgiving Christians and Non-believers.

And do you REALLY think Orthodox Muslims appreciate what their religion has been turned into or looked upon as of now?

And how scary could it be that people 'believe in some invisible man in the sky'? It doesn't hurt. If anythang it teaches positivity and hope. And really though, it ain't even that illogical. :-X ;D :D

But check this out. You cant simply pick and who chose who believes in your god based on whether they are a good person or not.  You have to take the good with the bad, and good and bad worship your god.  Just like good and bad are athiest.  Good and bad are Muslim, etc. Shit, KKK members read the bible.  There are ALWAYS cases of some man or woman killing their child cus they think they see the devil in them lol.

And how scary would it be that people believe in some invisible man in the sky?  Very fuckin scary! lol.  More people have died in the name of god and religion then anything EVER.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #166 on: January 18, 2010, 08:48:03 PM »
A little harder to be a "sheep" with something that isnt considered a very popular.

I honestly believe I think I'm THEE only nigga on this board that believes in God.

Now Atheism is a PURE TREND. Look at where it's being targeted. Clearly the internet, clearly by wealthy people. NOW LOOK WHO'S MADE TO BE LOOKED DOWN UPON!!

And I find is honestly scary and upsetting that nobody on here fuckin' believes in God. :(

Im not saying athiesm is a trend, its a belief.  What I meant is that people are more likely to have been following god because it is popular....then follow athiesm, when athiesm has never been the popular belief.  Its somewhat ironic for anybody involved in a major religion to all of a sudden have a problem with anyone looking down on anyone.  Christianity for exampl has spent its existence looking down on others for not believing what they believe.  The second the shoe is on the other foot....its terrible lol

For a lot of people, its scary that people believe in an invisible man in the sky.  For a lot of people, its scary to see how insane people get over religion....to the point of killing others who dont feel the same way.  Hell....anytime you see some sicko kill his entire family and then commit suicide...pretty much everybody thinks the same thing..."I bet he's religious"

If anybody actually believes 'serial murderers' or 'rapists' and such like ya named, actually believe in God, or 'changed' becuz they 'found God', is on somethang, on somethang heavy. They liars. Manipulative liars. They evil. EVIL. You know what that means right? When a man can rape several innocent women than light them on fire alive, get a conviction of 25+ years, and than tell you and me and everybody that he found God and was born again or some crazy shit........uh, devil. Evil. A man doesn't do that to another human, and become religious. Religious people, for the love of God, do not do that. Lies. But look who falls for their traps? Vulnerable over-forgiving Christians and Non-believers.

And do you REALLY think Orthodox Muslims appreciate what their religion has been turned into or looked upon as of now?

And how scary could it be that people 'believe in some invisible man in the sky'? It doesn't hurt. If anythang it teaches positivity and hope. And really though, it ain't even that illogical. :-X ;D :D

But check this out. You cant simply pick and who chose who believes in your god based on whether they are a good person or not.  You have to take the good with the bad, and good and bad worship your god.  Just like good and bad are athiest.  Good and bad are Muslim, etc. Shit, KKK members read the bible.  There are ALWAYS cases of some man or woman killing their child cus they think they see the devil in them lol.

And how scary would it be that people believe in some invisible man in the sky?  Very fuckin scary! lol.  More people have died in the name of god and religion then anything EVER.

True, that's true you can't pick and choose, and today, in this day and age, in this open accepting society, there's more bad following in the name of God than ever before, BECUZ of prolly a great deal of it cuz of skepticism. (Like for example when you keep sayin' 'fear, fear, fear', there is no FEAR no more.) But chu can't take that out on 'believing in God'. God got nuttin' to do wit that. That's why I can see denyin' a religion sect, but God altogether?

And people die in the name of everythang, DRUGS, loved ones, despair/depression, accidents, tragedies....Drugs may even got God beat.

« Reply #167 on: January 18, 2010, 11:59:31 PM »

True, that's true you can't pick and choose, and today, in this day and age, in this open accepting society, there's more bad following in the name of God than ever before, BECUZ of prolly a great deal of it cuz of skepticism. (Like for example when you keep sayin' 'fear, fear, fear', there is no FEAR no more.) But chu can't take that out on 'believing in God'. God got nuttin' to do wit that. That's why I can see denyin' a religion sect, but God altogether?

And people die in the name of everythang, DRUGS, loved ones, despair/depression, accidents, tragedies....Drugs may even got God beat.

God IMO is a security blanket for adults.  Its that imaginary figure that keeps you feeling safe.  Believing in him, is the same as a toddler believing that their blankee protects them.  Seriously man, take a step back and look at it.  Fear has a TON to do with it.  Fear is the main motivator in believing in god.  You may not notice it, but it is.  There are a lot of very intelligent people who claim to believe in god.  People who would, under any other circumstances, never believe such an outrageous idea such as "god".  But the fear that MAYBE god is real....and MAYBE if I dont believe in him, I will end up in Hell....is enough to keep them believing.  Thats just what KEEPS people believing.  The reason for why the idea of a god originally worked...is based on fear as well. The fear of the unknown.  People fear death, point blank.  Not always the dying part necessarily....but the unknown of what happens to them after.  Knowing that people have that fear...you can imagine how easily a fairly intelligent person thousands of years ago could play on that fear.  It might not have been created with bad intentions.  The intentions could have very well been very good (to keep people in line, doing the right thing).  But created nonetheless.  Im guessing you read the bible man.  If you take yourself out of your religion...and your belief.  Can you HONESTLY believe some of the fuckin stories in that book?!  I mean....REALLY?!?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: January 19, 2010, 03:09:36 PM »

God IMO is a security blanket for adults.  Its that imaginary figure that keeps you feeling safe.  Believing in him, is the same as a toddler believing that their blankee protects them.  Seriously man, take a step back and look at it.  Fear has a TON to do with it.  Fear is the main motivator in believing in god.  You may not notice it, but it is.  There are a lot of very intelligent people who claim to believe in god.  People who would, under any other circumstances, never believe such an outrageous idea such as "god".  But the fear that MAYBE god is real....and MAYBE if I dont believe in him, I will end up in Hell....is enough to keep them believing.  Thats just what KEEPS people believing.  The reason for why the idea of a god originally worked...is based on fear as well. The fear of the unknown.  People fear death, point blank.  Not always the dying part necessarily....but the unknown of what happens to them after.  Knowing that people have that fear...you can imagine how easily a fairly intelligent person thousands of years ago could play on that fear.  It might not have been created with bad intentions.  The intentions could have very well been very good (to keep people in line, doing the right thing).  But created nonetheless.  Im guessing you read the bible man.  If you take yourself out of your religion...and your belief.  Can you HONESTLY believe some of the fuckin stories in that book?!  I mean....REALLY?!?!

And than you step back wit your mindstate.... and than the wonder and questions should set in TOO...the why's, the how's..to the point even deeper than a question of just mankind.

And absolutely I believe the stories. Though forget The Bible right quick. See like how ya'll can't wrap your mind around how we believe it, I can't possibly possibly possibly comprehend how ya'll have this same opinion of how everythang in life is COINCIDENCE.

I really think Atheism is 20 times more ignorant than believing in any God. I don't know.

:-\

« Reply #169 on: January 19, 2010, 08:31:38 PM »

And than you step back wit your mindstate.... and than the wonder and questions should set in TOO...the why's, the how's..to the point even deeper than a question of just mankind.

And absolutely I believe the stories. Though forget The Bible right quick. See like how ya'll can't wrap your mind around how we believe it, I can't possibly possibly possibly comprehend how ya'll have this same opinion of how everythang in life is COINCIDENCE.

I really think Atheism is 20 times more ignorant than believing in any God. I don't know.

:-\

The reason I say take a step back is because you have always seemed to be a pretty intelligent dude.  But if you took your belief in god out of the picture....would you ever think its logical to believe that a man made an ark...and gathered two of EVERY single species on earth?  Every animal, every insect, every single thing? lol.  How can your brain allow you to believe that is true? Yes, your faith will allow you to believe it.  Shit faith will allow a person to believe ANYthing.  But your brain should look at that kinda shit and say..."wtf?!?!".  Once again, my invisible rat analogy.  Just because I have faith that there ARE invisible rats running around my room...doesnt mean it makes sense.  You would think I was insane to believe something so ridiculous.  However, you cant prove me wrong either.  This is how a logical person looks at the invisible man in the sky.

And who said that everything in life is a coincidence?  Ive never said that.  My belief is simple.  We DONT know where everything comes from yet....we dont know what happens after death....we DONT know. And only a fool follows anyone who PRETENDS to know.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: January 19, 2010, 10:20:58 PM »
damn pat robertson really set off a spark here didnt he?...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2010, 08:20:53 AM »
BUT....

How could somebody compare an invisible rat to God? We are talkin' a creator of the universe here. Not a schizophrenics fantasy. Lol. See it's MORE than just Noah's ark. This PERFECTLY on TIME WORLD, and people just think it what, it created itself? Impossible. And I can see your point, that we don't know everythang yet, but yo, we never will! Ever.

If The Bible was complete bullshit, it wouldn't be around TODAY. But guess what? It is. It's still relevant, it's still real. It's still here. That's CRAZY.

Right on the first page of The Bible it says...The Spirit of God. You know it's a SCIENCE FACT we possess energy. Energy don't die! So tell me where that goes? Where does your spirit go? When energy cannot be destroyed. See it's gets deeper than Bible parables. But that Bible tells you where that energy AKA spirit goes. And it's funny, cuz energy was being discovered HUNDREDS of years agos, not THOUSANDS.

You're a good fuckin' dude, but you're crazy. ;D Nahhh, lol.

ikke

« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2010, 09:23:55 AM »
BUT....

How could somebody compare an invisible rat to God? We are talkin' a creator of the universe here. Not a schizophrenics fantasy. Lol. See it's MORE than just Noah's ark. This PERFECTLY on TIME WORLD, and people just think it what, it created itself? Impossible. And I can see your point, that we don't know everythang yet, but yo, we never will! Ever.

If The Bible was complete bullshit, it wouldn't be around TODAY. But guess what? It is. It's still relevant, it's still real. It's still here. That's CRAZY.

Right on the first page of The Bible it says...The Spirit of God. You know it's a SCIENCE FACT we possess energy. Energy don't die! So tell me where that goes? Where does your spirit go? When energy cannot be destroyed. See it's gets deeper than Bible parables. But that Bible tells you where that energy AKA spirit goes. And it's funny, cuz energy was being discovered HUNDREDS of years agos, not THOUSANDS.

I'm pretty sure god is a scizofrenic fantasy.

It wouldn't be around today if it was bullshit?
Please ellaborate....

« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2010, 09:34:40 AM »
BUT....

see youre not taking that step back.  Youre still looking at it strictly from a firm believer that god is real.  To people who dont believe...or question it....god is just a word.  A word for some being, that believers believe exists.  It IS an invisible man in the sky.  The reason you always quote me on "invisible man in the sky" is because to YOU....that phrase sounds ridiculous.  When you call the invisible man "god", all of a sudden you feel it makes sense.  So comparing an invisible rat, to an invisble man...not such a silly thing.  Neither can be proven or disproven.  You chose to believe in something before it can be proven, I chose not to believe in it until it can be proven.

As far as thinking we will NEVER know....this is exactly why so many people say religion can stunt peoples growth.  Fuckit...we will NEVER know....so no need to try and figure it out, we'll just attribute everything we dont know to god!!  Thats nuts man.  Think of how many things we would have NEVER discovered because we didnt know about it...if we simply said everything is gods doing.  We might as well have just stayed cave people....but wait....that was before the invention of god...and earlier in the evolutionary chain thats so fake.

As far as our energy and where it goes. See...just like I said, WE DONT know yet.  At some point we may figure it out....there have been tons of things we thought we would never figure out, and did.  Religion or even just the belief in god allows people to pretend they know the answers to questions that nobody does.  Nobody knows where we came from yet...but your belief in god makes you feel good because you can say..."we came from god".  If you cant prove it, which no one can...then its an empty claim.  I could say we came from the Sun.  Doesnt make it true....you cant prove its false.  So the claim itself would be bullshit.

Youre a good dude too man....even tho you have that mental illness called religion lol

« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2010, 09:36:01 AM »
BUT....

It wouldn't be around today if it was bullshit?
Please ellaborate....

Santa was at the mall this year again...

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2010, 11:04:13 AM »
^ Becuz if Atheists aren't the biggest trend followers...

Believing in God is not somethang someone does to be popular or follow a trend. AT ALL. At all.

ikke

« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2010, 04:24:10 PM »
'We WIll Never Know'
This is not a reason to make up some ridiculous shit about what will happen after we die....

« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2010, 04:28:16 PM »
'We WIll Never Know'
This is not a reason to make up some ridiculous shit about what will happen after we die....

sure it is...if youre goal is to control the masses. 

ikke

« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2010, 04:31:40 PM »
'We WIll Never Know'

lol.

btw Ever notice how cristians complain the most about random ass cults?

« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2010, 04:44:24 PM »
'We WIll Never Know'

lol.

btw Ever notice how cristians complain the most about random ass cults?

I dont think they realize that the rest of us dont see much of a difference between Christianity and any other cult.