Author Topic: Donate to Haiti Relief Projects!!!!  (Read 207 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: Donate to Haiti Relief Projects!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2010, 11:00:15 PM »
what's 5$ outta your pockets? 5$ biiiiiiig deal anyone can afford 5$ to help,imagine if it happen in your country i'm sure y'all gonna like : we need some donations bla bla bla  it's a tragedy bla bla bla don't be cheap guys and help  ;D

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 11:26:32 PM »
what's 5$ outta your pockets? 5$ biiiiiiig deal anyone can afford 5$ to help,imagine if it happen in your country i'm sure y'all gonna like : we need some donations bla bla bla  it's a tragedy bla bla bla don't be cheap guys and help  ;D

Word.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 01:17:49 AM »
What pisses me off is reporters. Like you got a camera filming a lil boy with gaze all his body limping. You are puttin' a microphone up to the man under the rubble literally in the process of being digged out. Get the FUCK up and help you asses!! Got damn man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand it. Shit gets UNDER my skin, I don't know.

^ haha, so true.

Word.

!!

ikke

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 05:01:14 AM »
what has haiti ever done for me?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 06:20:42 AM »
what has your country done for you?
they didnt provide the fine lookin girls....so they cant take credit for that
but why is this country so quik to donate but look at the country thats donatin and sendin the money out?
not that Haiti shouldnt recieve the money....but damn this country is str8 scared
the us does this for publicity
oh the us donated 100 million dollars but look at their own country....thats sad

what has haiti ever done for me?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010, 10:01:05 AM »
8 dollars for a fuckin gallon of water and 20 on the streets
that fuckin sucks

the worst disasters always happen to the less fortunate countries

You should ask yourself why that is.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 10:09:33 AM »
why is this country so quik to donate to other countries but takes years to help its own

I feel what youre sayin man.  This is an exception tho in my book tho.  Imagine how the most powerful nation in the world will look when they dont help a poverty stricken country in the wake of an ENORMOUS natural disaster.  Particularly a country so close to us.  When so many other countries are helping...we would look even more like selfish assholes (as that seems to be the worlds perception of us already).
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010, 10:52:04 AM »
why is this country so quik to donate to other countries but takes years to help its own

I feel what youre sayin man.  This is an exception tho in my book tho.  Imagine how the most powerful nation in the world will look when they dont help a poverty stricken country in the wake of an ENORMOUS natural disaster.  Particularly a country so close to us.  When so many other countries are helping...we would look even more like selfish assholes (as that seems to be the worlds perception of us already).
That's already the american stereotype why not act like it?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2010, 10:31:58 PM »
but how can it be the most powerful nation but yet they do the things they do?
come on daygo...that aint right...lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2010, 12:40:32 AM »
Good on ya Leak.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2010, 04:08:17 PM »
^ Word up.