Author Topic: Ron Artest on who the league MVP is...  (Read 727 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Ron Artest on who the league MVP is...
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2010, 03:19:48 PM »
Yeah Lebron is the MVP no doubt...but the question the fans will be asking...can he lead the Cavs to the championship? I'd say no. Not at all. Artest touches upon it nad maybe he's being a bit harsh saying they're 'nothing', but the Cavs squad just isnt strong enough besides Lebron to mount a serious challenge.

Just look at the Lakers...take Kobe out of the team and you've still got Gasol, Odom, Artest etc...its still at the very least a comfortable late stage playoff team even without their star man. Cavs need that backup.

it was pretty funny when lebron lost to the magics while all year all the lebron groupies were saying kobes done being the best player and lebron has suprassed him in every form.

i still dont see the cavs getting out of the east, their just not a deep enough team.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2010, 03:42:23 PM »

Asked before the Lakers played the Knicks Friday night if the Cavs would be a playoff team without LeBron, Artest didn’t hesitate.

“Actually I thought about that [Thursday],” Artest said. “If you take LeBron off that team, no. They’re not. They’re nothing. Not that they’re nothing, they’re still human beings. But you take him off that team, no. I guess that’s why they got me, to take him out of the game. [Thursday] it didn’t work. They got us this year, so all we can do is move on from that and see what happens in the playoffs.”

hmmm....
And were in any of this does Artest say that LeBron is the MVP?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2010, 04:32:48 PM »

Asked before the Lakers played the Knicks Friday night if the Cavs would be a playoff team without LeBron, Artest didn’t hesitate.

“Actually I thought about that [Thursday],” Artest said. “If you take LeBron off that team, no. They’re not. They’re nothing. Not that they’re nothing, they’re still human beings. But you take him off that team, no. I guess that’s why they got me, to take him out of the game. [Thursday] it didn’t work. They got us this year, so all we can do is move on from that and see what happens in the playoffs.”

hmmm....
And were in any of this does Artest say that LeBron is the MVP?

lol my thought exactly; maybe he was implying it, but he sure wasn't up front about it.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

teecee

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2010, 07:16:33 PM »
He was asked the question, I just didn't quote the whole thing...

Who says LBJ isn't clutch?  last game he sealed it with a block, today he stole it from Wade with 4 seconds left, then hit two free throws to win it....

have to say though, Kobe got his Lebron on last night (16 boards!!!)