Author Topic: Are we any closer to getting an annoucement on shady/slaughterhouse?  (Read 281 times)

outlaw_uk

• 'G'
effex... anyone?

GangstaBoogy

Re: Are we any closer to getting an annoucement on shady/slaughterhouse?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 01:03:22 PM »
I called it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 03:19:24 PM »
Right after Detox is released.

Blasphemy

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 05:07:41 PM »
Slaughter House has decided 2 sign 2 Shag-a-nigga records. There Sophomore LP "Let the Pigs Scream".Crooked I has stated he wanted 2 take the group on another UK Tour, and spend 2 weeks in Amsterdam 2 prepare for a song called "Smoke out" featuring Bishop Lamont. Currently there album will be looking at late 2010 release, as they want to tour for awhile. They said there first single/music video will consist of them singing in slaughter houses as we see Chickens, cows, dogs and horses get ground up.

Invincible

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 05:13:10 PM »
Slaughter House has decided 2 sign 2 Shag-a-nigga records. There Sophomore LP "Let the Pigs Scream".Crooked I has stated he wanted 2 take the group on another UK Tour, and spend 2 weeks in Amsterdam 2 prepare for a song called "Smoke out" featuring Bishop Lamont. Currently there album will be looking at late 2010 release, as they want to tour for awhile. They said there first single/music video will consist of them singing in slaughter houses as we see Chickens, cows, dogs and horses get ground up.

:laugh:

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 05:43:28 PM »
u do know that Amsterdam is not in the UK right lol?

Invincible

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 06:04:13 PM »
u do know that Amsterdam is not in the UK right lol?

You misread it man. Makes sense to me.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 06:50:47 PM »
ahh my bad lol  :D

JohnnyL

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 07:01:21 PM »

Any truth to the rumor that Crooked will be releasing his debut solo lp "When Pigs Fly" around that same time frame?

sav

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 08:17:31 PM »
"Let the pigs scream"? Damn.  :laugh:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blasphemy

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2010, 06:27:42 PM »

Any truth to the rumor that Crooked will be releasing his debut solo lp "When Pigs Fly" around that same time frame?

Crooked I has changed his Solo from "When Pigs Fly" to "Westside Steakhouse". Slaughter House shall have 3 features, and each member will have a Solo feature (IE Crooked I Ft. SH Member here). Confirmed Tracks is "Obese" Ft. Eminem, which uses beef as a metaphor for Poverty. They'll also have 2 Dr. Dre produced tracks 1 called "Crack a Cow" A sequel/Parody oF Crack A Bottle and a Second 1 dubbed "Bull Headed boss" (Has Nate Dogg on the hook).   The Album will be like Ice Cubes Death Certificate, split in 2 halves: The Crooked I side, featuring a Westcoast style production and tracks and the Pig Face side, featuring his wanton destruction side. Crooked I has confirmed that he will be giving away a can of Dolphin tuna with a purchase of his Special Edition Dubbed "Westside Steakhouse castration edition" featuring behind the scenes footage, 2 exclusive songs, and a special ticket 2 his new concert called "Going 2 sleep". Crooked I has stated, He wants people 2 follow him on his twitter, for news on the leftovers.