Author Topic: Knoc-Turn'Al: Return Of The Knoc (AllHipHop Interview)  (Read 346 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: Knoc-Turn'Al: Return Of The Knoc (AllHipHop Interview)
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 08:59:46 PM »
knoc needs to stop living in the past and just drop the album already

plus knoc hating on the west while sucking 50s dick, we see how it is
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 09:10:43 PM by Long Beach Iz Active »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Mista Rosa

Re: Knoc-Turn'Al: Return Of The Knoc (AllHipHop Interview)
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2010, 03:31:48 AM »

I'm looking forward to his releases, but I hope he really "won't be doing no auto-tune crap" on again in the future like he did on recent joints. Do you have the release dates of his mixtape and album, Justin?
Knoc's Ville will be March-April. Two more small kinks need to get done. "The Book of Knoc", we haven't signed on to do that project yet, so I dunno.

Luna i wanna hear "the book of Knoc" with the nate dogg collabo!!!!!
I gotta get in Knoc's ear lol. He's afraid to include that on the album because he doesn't wanna disrespect Nate. Nate and Knoc were friends, it broke Knoc's heart to see what happened to Nate. Knoc gotta understand including the joint on the album isn't disrespectful, it's paying homage to Nate.

Regardless, if it does make the album, that's not until "Book of Knoc." "Knoc's Ville" is the next album, March-April release date and it may have a few cool west coast guest appearances.

Aight. I feel Knoc about not disrespecting nate, with the clearance stuff etc.. like he doesn't want to take advantage of nate's condition to release some stuff or whatever but Knoc and Nate had been affiliated with the same label some time ago, they did some collabo together and they kind belong to the same "camp" so i think that is not a real issue.. Knoc can still see what's up with nate's management (if he still really wants to release the song!), but i think nate would like better to have his songs released than sitting on some vault..

Anyway i'm gonna be patient and support knoc when he dropps his projects!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."