Author Topic: Next Roscoe Album???  (Read 378 times)

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
Next Roscoe Album???
« on: April 12, 2010, 06:32:07 PM »
Anyone have ANY information on this? He mentions in a behind the scenes video shoot that its coming, but anyone have any dates or what label it is coming out on?

Philphornia was album of the year in 2003 for me. Amazing.

I Luv Cali was a great album also. Stray Dogg was just a mixtape so I think his 3rd studio solo will be worth the wait.

Even some tracks off Philiphornia Pt 2 that he dropped on DubCNN, and other B sides would make some solid album cuts. Stuff like "Me 4 U", "Hawaii", "Chillz", "Buckle Up". So many good tracks!! They need to be on an album!

Hope it drops soon 'Scoe!

Blood$

Re: Next Roscoe Album???
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 09:56:54 PM »
Roscoe needs to drop Scoedelic ASAP

Okka

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 03:29:09 AM »
He's workin on the 3rd album right now. I don't think the real title of is out, last time he said the name is "Scodzilla" and before that it was different.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 06:00:33 AM »
can't fuccin wait for his new album!!!

Paul

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 06:02:55 AM »
Im always down to hear some new Roscoe
funkyfreshintheflesh

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 11:28:17 AM »
Roscoe is great, dude never disappoints when it comes to album material. Both his albums are great in their own way.

Always wanted Young Assassins (with Eastwood and Roscoe) to release the album, still didnt happen even tho Daz was mentioning its coming few years ago..

*bumps YA,2pac n Daz - Um Dumpin*

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Okka

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 11:47:31 AM »
Y.A. ain't never droppin' that album, i've been waitin' for it for like 5 years already. I hope G-Hood Fellas release their album soon.

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 11:55:15 AM »
how about the roscoe/bad azz collabo album...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 11:56:45 AM »

yeah, wasnt that mentioned a while back ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Okka

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2010, 12:02:48 PM »

yeah, wasnt that mentioned a while back ?

Well, it was supposed to drop before Kurupt went back to Death Row and when Kurupt came back they were talkin' about doin' the album again and they said it's gonna drop soon or somethin' like that. I would really like to hear a Bad Azz & Roscoe collabo album. All the shit they done together have been good.

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 03:10:56 PM »
Im always down to hear some new Roscoe

WORD!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!