Author Topic: 2010 is the year of the west coast  (Read 876 times)

EnzoUK

Re: 2010 is the year of the west coast
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2010, 01:09:08 PM »
i want some new Too $hort

somebody say biatchhhhh

wasnt "up all night" suppost to be the next album? thats what he said on the "pimpin inc" mixtape
Twitter: @EnzoUK

V2DHeart

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2010, 02:59:40 PM »

the day the westcoast blows up again - will be the same day Macaulay Culkin gets a role in a new movie

lmao

+1
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2010, 04:08:39 PM »
2005 is the year of the west coast
2006 is the year of the west coast
2007 is the year of the west coast
2008 is the year of the west coast
2009 is the year of the west coast
2010 is the year of the west coast

We been hearing this for years, but nothing is happening... we all know there is only 2 west coast artists making noise, and they are barely making any.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2010, 05:03:45 AM »
WHEN WE GONNA SEE NEW SPICE 1 ALBUM?
Someone knows when his gonna release Home Street Home?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2010, 12:21:11 PM »
2005 is the year of the west coast
2006 is the year of the west coast
2007 is the year of the west coast
2008 is the year of the west coast
2009 is the year of the west coast
2010 is the year of the west coast

We been hearing this for years, but nothing is happening... we all know there is only 2 west coast artists making noise, and they are barely making any.

Dont personally care if the west sell huge numbers id rather its the year of the west for putting out quality music.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Jaydc

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2010, 12:43:16 PM »
Im trying not to laugh as i write this,but if glasses malone,jay rock,crooked i,bishop lamont,problem,nipsey hussle,the game,ya boy,clyde carson all drop albums then I will consider it a successful year.Regardless of sales.

I leave crooked i off because its been so long that I will never believe he will drop an album until its in my hands.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 12:49:26 PM by Special Agent Jaydc M.D. »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2010, 12:44:09 PM »
This has been a thread starter since 2002.

logically we'll see the likes of Snoop release Malice In Wonderland with a few more wack cuts on there, we'll see some weaker Daz albums, and 40Glocc take on new talent in dissing form through out youtube, and other online sites. Crooked I will see his album re-scheduled beyond 2010, and have him releasing some more mixtapes or freestyle cuts on the net with a promising outlook to 2011. Detox will have more discussion and hype news surrounding it with no release date looking probable. Nate will more than likely deteriorate if he doesn't improve, and will see people like Warren G/Snoop etc. make songs on it. Nipsey Hussle will remain underground. Mac Shawn will disappoint leaving everyone saying that he 'used' to be alright back in the late 90's. Bishop Lamont will fade away after doing mixtapes, and features. Game will still do his thing as usual with bizarre bi-polar BS along the way. Rass Kass will  go unnoticed, and a few new young rappers will come out claiming to be the new faces, but with less talent, and a more commercial sound, a lot of randoms with no personality or uniqueness, and Suge Knight may get knocked out one more time

Or... It may just be the year for the West Coast
hopefully not!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2010, 12:49:15 PM »
remember when crooked took over the year 2005,that was the shit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

JayfromTheBay

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2010, 03:46:01 AM »
WHEN WE GONNA SEE NEW SPICE 1 ALBUM?
Someone knows when his gonna release Home Street Home?

westside159

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2010, 03:51:01 AM »
snoop ? bad lucc ?   snoops album flopped bad he needs to step his music game and lyrical content up .   bad lucc i havent heard anything from him major ..
i think Nipsey Hussle will get his shine , the games album might sell , but im not excited to hear it ..  Brotha lynch new album im lookin forward to

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2010, 06:05:58 AM »
Alot depends on RED...hope it bangs.

And hope Snoop resurrects Priority. Hope he developes some new artists though.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2010, 07:37:55 AM »
i knew it some were gon say if games album is dope hell bring back the dubb
from what it sounds like....it aint comin back...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

MistaNova

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2010, 03:47:56 AM »
Hittman
Sly Boogy
Ca$his
Lil Eazy-E
Crooked I
Eastwood
Spider Loc
Roscoe
Ya Boy
40 Glocc
Bishop Lamont

All said they were going to bring back the west the year they came on the scene and where is it now? I don't think any vet can bring back the west (except probably Dr. Dre if he drops Detox). If the newcomers don't drop their albums then I don't see the west going in a good direction. Just Slim Da Mobsta, Problem, Roccett, 211, G. Malone, Nipsey Hussle and Jay Rock all ending up on the list sometime this year.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2010, 05:05:26 AM »
Bishop Lamont never said that he was going to bring the west back

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2010, 09:14:12 AM »
yeah i dont remember hearin that from bishop....ive heard him say alot that he wants to make dope muzik
and ive seen him throw up the west...thats bout it...lol

Bishop Lamont never said that he was going to bring the west back
Cube